Albino-ish Looking Plant ID?

Cabin Fever

Not sure what kind of plant it is, but reminds me of the grass and dandelions that sprouted up under my overturned canoe in the spring. Some of it was very pale green and some was white like bean sprouts.

Plant itself may not be an unusual species, but just denied sufficient light to end up lacking its normal colors.

Actually, I have seen those quite often. We have some very well shaded stretches of dark woods around a deep ravine that never got logged very heavily and so we have what might be called "old-growth" hemlocks that keep the area in a dark, damp and cool condition that apparently these things like. I never knew the actual name of them, but I have seen them frequently for all of my life.

However, there was a plant that I saw only once back when I was a kid camping with my brother. It was something that covered the ground where we had raked a bunch of leaves back, and after dark, these things glowed. They actually glowed in the dark. I never saw it since, but of course that particular set of circumstances never happened again. I have never heard of plant material like that that glowed in the dark. Anybody ever seen anything like that?