NY Yankee fans, pretty cool!!!

NYBowhunter

Just thought to share with all you baseball fans and also because im a proud dad. Heres my 12 yr. Old son who was chosen based upon his ability and grades to attend a clinic with only 17 other kids throughout NY . Clinic was held at LIU, kids spent 4 hours being trained by Hideki Matsui "Godzilla". heres a couple pictures of my boy pitching to Hideki, he also hit off of Hideki, was also interviewed by a japanese new station, and at the end Hideki signed baseballs for the kids. Last picture is of my 8 yr old who i brought along to watch. They both play travel baseball and are both lefties, so proud of them both and a great experience  for all.

20160525_132819.jpg

20160525_132611.jpg

27157881201_f640f35684_b.jpg

20160525_132643.jpg

20160522_120604.jpg

20160522_115304.jpg

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, philoshop said:

Not a sports fan, but that's probably a memory you two will share for many years. Congratulations!

Thanks, yes was an amazing experience.  Just Hideki's antorage , news reporters and how it was so professionally organized made it that much more memorable. 

1 hour ago, grampy said:

Too bad your son isn't a little older. The Yankee's could really use him now! 

Nice pic's!!!

MLB now that would be awesome!!!

My sons coach for the last 2 years is actaully the older brother of a MLB hall of famer , played for the Mets as a lefty pitcher, John Franco.

• Like 1