OMG! Bus Monitor Abuse in Greece NY (video)

Cabin Fever

I believe she is the one who made the decision to make it all go away. She has decided not to press charges.

As far as all the money being raised, amazing things happen when a video goes viral worldwide. Millions of folks see it. A lot of folks gave as little as $1. Maybe God feels she has had a tough life and suffered through it with dignity, so it's time to reward her.

After watching the video I was so angry that I decided to ground my 6 and 9 year old just in case they did something like that in the future....

I had a little league coach tell me that kids are different than "we were." Kids are kids and will do whatever they are allowed to get away with. Been that way since the dawn of time. Its the parents job to curb that behavior young. The only thing different is the parents. I'm 35 year old and still wouldn't dare back talk my old man.

• Like 1

NICE!!! I love it!!! :tommy: There is nothing that cant be solved with an adequate application of violence!!!! I had a kid that would always mess with me while I was fishing as a kid at the local pond. He would come over and throw my stuff around and make fun of me till I got pissed one day and dropped kicked him into the pond and then tossed his friend in right behind him when he came to his aid. :taunt: They ran home crying like little bi---hes and never messed with me again.

Hey, sometimes its the only option. B)

Anyone hear that the parents of the kids are now going to try and sue because their names were posted on the internet and now they think they should get some of the donation money?

Looks like my initial inkling that those kids were doing exactly what they were taught at home was right. Bunch of a-holes.

• Like 1

Anyone hear that the parents of the kids are now going to try and sue because their names were posted on the internet and now they think they should get some of the donation money?

Looks like my initial inkling that those kids were doing exactly what they were taught at home was right. Bunch of a-holes.

Haven't heard that yet, but if it's true, I hope they actually meet someone who is sending death threats to them.

Haven't heard that yet, but if it's true, I hope they actually meet someone who is sending death threats to them.

Supposedly one of the family's attorney did an interview on the Kim and Beck morning show on whatever radio station its on, and said that they are looking into their options to file a lawsuit. Who knows if its true or not, but Im sure we will hear about it if it is.

Donations to date topping $630,000.

Could see this reversal coming......

Sorry to any forum lawyers, but all it takes is one vulture-like, greedy attorney turning the criminals into victims.

They are getting off due mostly to their age and now they are suing and going to profit from the situation.

Yet another sad commentary about our society in general!!!!!!

Oh yeah, and the legal system - What can I say???

People also might soon begin to think she has now become one of the top 1% of the income earners in America and add her to their class warfare list as one of the enemy. Obama will now want to tax the life out of her donations and say she should pay her "fair share". The more cash she receives, the lower her support from other people will go.

This poor lady is caught up in a scenario she could never have seen coming. I don't think she has the skill to handle it. I just hope she gets in touch with an HONEST financial advisor, rather than a vulture, to show her how to protect herself from financial, as well as psychological, ruin.