PolarKraft Semi V 1260

Bought this bought brand new in 2012. It’s stored on a reservoir in Carmel, NY but buyer would need to come with a trailer to pick it up. It cannot stay on this body of water per DEP rules. $800 or best offer. I have original owner receipt.

6d5e64d81a1fee8e50cfc5881808f4d5.jpg

9faf6343f1ed04e2fb680f801625f201.jpg

832f6d413789eb48793330fb386f6f23.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

lots of rules in CT..... no fishing allowed? 

The boat is in NY on a DEP reservoir year round. I own it and can take it to CT or anywhere I want. But I don't care to store it as my house and trailer it etc. I could also leave it on the NY Rez but doubt i'll drive 45min. to fish via rowboat much. I'm three quarters of 1 mile from the largest lake in the tri-state area (candlewood lake), so we can rent a pontoon boat few times per year if we want to be on the water.

Edited by BizCT

2 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Can't have that kind of clutter around when not in use 

exactly. For the amount of money I would pay to store it or dock it, i can just rent a motorboat a few times per year to get on Candlewood. Until my wife makes me buy a boat.

Edited by BizCT
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

remember when Biz used to live in Ny and fish?  And Andrew used to fish?  boy those were the days.....

35 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Biz has fished four times since I joined this forum

As a kid I fished nearly every day in the summer for bass. Then when I moved into westchester I was fishing maybe 20-25 times per year on reservoirs from 2010-2014 ish. Then it was down to like 10-12 times per year. Last year was first time ever I didn't take the Rez boat out. BUT, that's because @Chef got me to fish for stripers 4-5 times last spring. I also fished local streams for trout 4-5 times last year as well.

CT trout season opens saturday. I can't fish saturday, but soon i'll find something local to try.

Hunting turkeys 4-5 days last two years also cut into fishing opps.

Edited by BizCT
  • Like 1

I can tell by the photo that's Lake Gilead.....good for lakers. My boat is pretty close to were the photo was taken. I think it's in area #2. I have to travel from Poughkeepsie to Mahopac for sawbellies and then back to Carmel to fish. I know how it feels to do the 45 minute drive....pita. The DEP might not allow anymore boats on Gilead , I was fortunate to be the last boat allowed on Gleneida. Are you sure you want to sell it ? Besides , I got an email from the DEC recently saying something about possibly prohibiting striper fishing in the Hudson River next year. I just hope that you don't regret selling it....it's a nice looking boat. Did you order it from Jack Stewart ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BizCT said:

As a kid I fished nearly every day in the summer for bass. Then when I moved into westchester I was fishing maybe 20-25 times per year on reservoirs from 2010-2014 ish. Then it was down to like 10-12 times per year. Last year was first time ever I didn't take the Rez boat out. BUT, that's because @Chef got me to fish for stripers 4-5 times last spring. I also fished local streams for trout 4-5 times last year as well.

CT trout season opens saturday. I can't fish saturday, but soon i'll find something local to try.

Hunting turkeys 4-5 days last two years also cut into fishing opps.

a couple of those trout youa nd Dad got were beauties!

2 hours ago, Water Rat said:

I can tell by the photo that's Lake Gilead.....good for lakers. My boat is pretty close to were the photo was taken. I think it's in area #2. I have to travel from Poughkeepsie to Mahopac for sawbellies and then back to Carmel to fish. I know how it feels to do the 45 minute drive....pita. The DEP might not allow anymore boats on Gilead , I was fortunate to be the last boat allowed on Gleneida. Are you sure you want to sell it ? Besides , I got an email from the DEC recently saying something about possibly prohibiting striper fishing in the Hudson River next year. I just hope that you don't regret selling it....it's a nice looking boat. Did you order it from Jack Stewart ?

Yup. got it from Jack in 2012. I've had boats on Kensico, Croton Falls, and Gilead over the years. This is my last boat left.

48 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

a couple of those trout youa nd Dad got were beauties!

Yea that rainbow i got my Dad was biggest of year locally. It won first place and some cash.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Stop trying to take credit for Hanks rainbow. Thank you.

I brought the equipment.

I dragged the boat to and from shore.

I baited the lines.

I lowered the lines. 

I rowed, and rowed.

We take turns on hits. It was his turn. I handed him the rod. He reeled it in while I videotaped and netted the fish. 

I'M THE CAPTAIN! I was nice enough not to keep the fish unlike most captains.

Edited by BizCT
  • Haha 1