NY Liberalism explained

Back for just this one post

For all the NY Liberals.....This explains a lot.

http://www.amerika.org/politics/liberalism-is-a-mental-disease-spread-through-self-pity/

Liberalism is a mental disease spread by self-pity. The primary idea of liberalism is that the individual perception of reality comes before results. It does this in order to make everyone feel good, which is how you make a social event succeed.

If you want to be popular, go around and tell everyone about how they’re wonderful. Everyone is great, everything is great, it’s all going to be OK. There is no need to worry about the possibility of things going wrong, because we are all here and in agreement and we will all make sure that doesn’t happen.

The reason for saying this is to make each individual feel that he or she is not accountable for the results of his or her actions. Whatever method is chosen, and whatever results occur, the individual is not to blame because they are equal.

Liberalism constitutes a denial of actual reality in favor of thoughts which are pleasant in appearance. It works backward: you figure out what result you want, and then you claim that result is your method, leaving the question of the consequences of that method unknown.

Conservatism works the other way: we look at all known results of all known actions, and pick our method by its results. Liberalism is the first half of the decision cycle: you look at what you want, then figure out how to get it. Liberals omit the second half. Conservatives have both halves.

This difference is important because how your leaders and fellow citizens choose to act is determined by the shared values system they choose. They can choose liberalism (humans-first) or conservativism (reality-first). Naturally, liberalism is more popular.

Liberalism is the equivalent of schizophrenia. We create a fake reality, a consensual values system based on what we want to be true and not what is true, and then our society falls apart under us.

If we saw a patient behaving this way in a hospital or courtroom, we would categorize this person as having a mental disease because of their denial of obvious reality in favor of a fantasy world. Liberalism takes this insanity and dresses it up as “morality” by ignoring the second half of the cycle, which is the effects of its actions.

It is spread by self-pity because in order to deny reality you have to feel that something is wrong with reality. You invent a fantasy world because this world is horrible to you. Liberalism, by creating an unrealistic and dysfunctional society, makes more people self-pitying. It spreads like a cancer.

What you must do is decide whether you care about the future of humanity and all the species on planet earth. The choice is yours: either a third-world wasteland, or a first-world place that thinks about the results of our actions. It is a moral, scientific, political and ethical choice to be conservative.

Until we change direction, our fortunes will continue to slowly worsen. We will continue to be the species that consumes everything and leaves a ruin behind. We will continue to be neurotic and self-pitying.

Well, I for one, am not taking the bait. Can I get some troll spray over here?

No, he's not a troll. That's VJP the resident patriot. Haven't heard from him for a while. I think he lives in a bomb shelter 40 feet underground with 10,000 rounds of ammo, just in case the liberals and commies come after him. Probably had a hard time getting an internet connection down in there, so he must have climbed out. LOL

Maybe so, but I don't see anyone trying to argue with his post. He makes some very interesting points there.

I clicked the link and read the article. Can't say I disagree with it.

Can't say I disagree either...I think its spot on... and it pretty much explains liberalism in a way that even the liberals can understand it.. although maybe not... because it is the reality and reality is something liberals refuse to acknowledge.

Edited by nyantler

If any of you think democracy is going to save you, perhaps consider mental health care: democracy is demagoguery, or using pleasant and/or scary images to browbeat the population into reacting in knee-jerk ways.

Really? You all agree with this statement?

And, don't mistake 'not arguing with the post' for agreeing with it. Certain posts from certain posters are better ignored than acknowledged.

• Like 1