Score Debate

QB1

i gave him 130" rough score... assuming he has a G3 and G4 to score, if its a split G3 then he will likely be a tad bit smaller. he may be low 130s...

Right Side

5"

8"

8"

beam 20"

Left Side

5"

7"

8"

8"

beam 18"

spread 18"

mass 25"

its a rough score but its ball park... hard to tell from the angles so.

I agree that Geno is close but i dont think either beam is 20'' and the brows are 4". This is for sure... He's no where near 140""..I don't even think Pope and Young. I'd say 125-129". 3yr old . Although he certainly does not have great mass, i do think he should at least be 13" per side..

Edited by dave6x6

I agree that Geno is close but i dont think either beam is 20'' and the brows are 4". This is for sure... He's no where near 140""..I don't even think Pope and Young. I'd say 125-129". 3yr old . Although he certainly does not have great mass, i do think he should at least be 13" per side..

I don't think 13 a side.. i bet he doesn't get 3" on the last 2 measurement on each sides.. he's kind of spindley.. maybe 12 a side.. if he's 125 net he's P&Y.. but I say no

You never really now the age or the score of thte deer untill you have the antlers in your hand. It is just like the shot you say it was a good shot then you get there and it is a "that not where I thought I shot him." Take it as a nice deer or not a shooter. If you shoot then you can find out.

like i said gentleman i rough scored him on the higher end to show that deer is not approaching the 140 mark and i also looked at him for 3 seconds before i said first thought was 130" then i did a fast measure. Cant tell if there is another tine or if its a split cause that will change a lot on his gross. i was generous with my measurements... Its still a great buck! i hope he gets him, he will look great on the wall!

Geno, i hope you didn't think i was bashing you or your score with my last comment. I was bashing myself for having a brain cramp with the P &Y score.. I stick with my original comment in that i think your pretty close.. Joe is way off though.LOL