Sitting in line for gas ????

Deerthug

I sitting now for 45 mins and I just spoke to a guy who was walking up and said the sta is not open , no sign no one there. He was supposed to be open at 6 today and he was getting constant deliveries yesterday. Idk what to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well after nearly two hrs waiting the sta opens and there is no gas. They could have at least roped it off and put up a sign. Then i drive 1/4 mile further north and the Hess is pumping but the line was even longer. I'm done! Going back to riding my bike.

I sitting now for 45 mins and I just spoke to a guy who was walking up and said the sta is not open , no sign no one there. He was supposed to be open at 6 today and he was getting constant deliveries yesterday. Idk what to do.

????Don't you guys pump your own gas...why wouldn't the guy in front realize the pumps weren't on and drive away?

That sucks .... Remember the mid 70's and Odd / Even Plates ?

Heard on news that NJ is doing that.

And there are Armed Nat Guard troops guarding stations in Hicksville, Syosset and Westbury. Some really scary $hit just to get gas.

Edited by Deerthug

Woke up at 3am to go gas hunting, there is nothing! Lines are atleast a half mile long and people are actually sleeping on a line in their cars for a supposed gas delivery at 3 stations that I saw for over 15 hours!! You got to be kidding me. I can't find gas anywhere...

Really fell bad for u people. Bad enough u get hammered from Mother Nature, then u get hammered again from the results. Are gas deliveries still curtailed , power issues, or just over demand? Do u see any progress? The news agencies up her are to worried about Obama to report anything decent about your areas.

My cousin just told me the Shell station on RT202/35 in Cortland or maybe it was Yorktown (same area I think ) was price gouging selling gas at $4.79

Not surprised it didn't happen sooner. Guys are selling 5 gallons at a time for $100 each on the streets of Queens.

Went to get gas with the truck but did not have enough gas to sit inline. Ran home got the other car and 2 5 gallon tanks and waited in line. Waited inline and filled up in 1 hour. Ran home put 5 gal in truck went back waited and fled up within an hour 10. Not bad!! :) deer here I come

So I have about a 1/4 tank of gas. I take the train in to work so I wasn't so concerned about gas. I'm getting my hair cut and the owner comes in and says just filled up and no line. He uses E85,

bingo the light goes off in my head. My Tahoe takes that so off I went and filled up with no line at all. I was lucky!! For once it pays to have the flex fuel truck!