Free Deer Aging Seminar Rochester Area 1/21/2013

there small but as my buddy says, there always bigger when you see em in person than in a pic.... :-) im thinking of bringing a shed i found a few years ago just to show anyone thats interested (good idea?).... lol i better go get my work done and stop typing or im gonna bring my whole collection....

Great Evening, Learned A LOT!!!!! Kip is a great guy.... got to meet Larry (Lawdwaz), Rob (CulverCreekHuntClub) and John (WNY BuckHunter) had a great time and hope to do it again sometime.... Was great meeting you all!!!

Zag where were you sitting? i was sitting with my dad and bro in the center back row....

Edited by josephmrtn

I want to thank everyone who came out last night. We had over 120 people show up! We hope to do a couple of educational events through the year. Special Thanks to Kip Adams and the Educational Committee and The Greater Rochester Southern Tier Branch QDMA!

I would also like to Thank our Sponsors for the evening HuntingNY.com and Cantrell Taxidermy! Thanks Guys!

Now onto the Banquet!!! Thanks Again! Mike

Edited by WesternNY
  • Like 1

I had a great time! It was a real pleasure to meet fellow members noted above. It was especially nice to see you Joseph along with your brother & father. Your mother & father are certainly doing a darn good job of raising you. Your brother had a look in his eyes I couldn't describe. He was taking it all in and looks like he'll be following in your shoes! What a great thing that your father brought you down to see the show. I was happy to see you made it back without too much trouble!

The Q&A session at the end was a treat. Thanks to those who put it together!