How can we get illegal handguns off the street?

Good thing I work on my own clock you clown.

And what did you post not one name not one thing that proves your right..

Just you and your opinion that matters to no one.

U are 12 right...

Just stop replying to me. I'd rather talk to a wall.

Thanks bub.

My opinion? No I just pointed out that you are fool that makes statements that 80% of politicians want our guns and can't back your claims up.

That goes both ways. Before the ink was dry on the first reports that something had happened the anti-gunners were already on the news talking about it being an opportunity to push new bans through.

I'm a pro gun guy and I thought to myself that something needs to be done, and I'm sure I'm not alone............this tragedy is going to impact gun laws like no other, I read where someone said this will devastate America worse than 9/11, and I have to agree..............never came close to tears watching 9/11 coverage, can't say the same about this.

The problem is the focus is always on the gun and not the nutjob. He could've accomplished exactly the same thing if he had killed his mother then stolen her car and tore into the playground on recess. What needs to change is we need to give up on the feel-good HR approved politically correct BS of "tolerance" and letting these time-bombs roam free in society. Yes they are mentally ill, no one is arguing that point. Lock the lunatics up in the friggin' asylum where they can't hurt anyone.

When one of these animals actually survives and goes to court the hand-wringing starts and "Oh no, you can't execute them, they have an illness." Well boo-goddang-hoo ya' Nancy, it is evident that they are sick in the head. If you are at the point where your mind is so far gone that you don't realize that it is wrong to murder a school full of children or go to work and kill your coworkers or put your baby in a microwave then there ain't no coming back from that.

Edited by covert

And they carried the same weapons we did.

LOL and how do you suppose the government is going to use air power against a divided country where there won't be tons of collateral damage. Not to mention damage to valuable infrastructure... plus like I said.. many of the soldier will be on the side of the people... I promise you it would happen way different than some would think... soldiers commandeering planes and tanks and fighting for the people.. there would be more jumping ship in the military than anyone knows, but not before they took control of whatever weapon they could steal from the government.. again... Iets hope it never comes to that.. I think we're safe once liberals stop pissing on God, Guns and the Constitution..lol

LOL and how do you suppose the government is going to use air power against a divided country where there won't be tons of collateral damage. Not to mention damage to valuable infrastructure... plus like I said.. many of the soldier will be on the side of the people... I promise you it would happen way different than some would think... soldiers commandeering planes and tanks and fighting for the people.. there would be more jumping ship in the military than anyone knows, but not before they took control of whatever weapon they could steal from the government.. again... Iets hope it never comes to that.. I think we're safe once liberals stop pissing on God, Guns and the Constitution..lol

You're just a bitter clinger.

You need to go back and read your history... the British had the strongest army in the world at the time and the largest.

Theres no telling that guy anything he's one of them that if you don't see things his way he thinks your wrong. Even if you prove yourelf. But yet he puts forth no proof of any of the mess he's talking about.

Like I said i'd rather talk to a wall.

That must be a british phrase, never heard that one. Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays to you, which ever you prefer.

Well, Kenya was a British protectorate. ;) Remember the old "Bitter people clinging to their guns and religion" comment from Obama? And a Merry Christmas to you Sir.

Edited by covert