Do you wear Orange? If so why? If not Why not? :)

TheHunter

I wear the blaze only if i know im pushin fer the boys..like ive stated on different threads..i carry the bow even durring shotgun..by choice..and not that this excuses me from wearin the blaze but its just how this self taught hunter hunts...also i like to wear my "kkk" style winter wear for hunting deep snow..

Only problems ive had with others is people walkin right up to me..

I usually wear that shirt under other blaze orange so I have it when I take my jacket off to field dress a deer .

As for the deer on top of the cars , I use to wait until almost dark before heading home as I didn't want to draw attention to the deer . I would sometimes get scowls from passing cars but almost always got a horn beep and a thumbs up from pickup trucks !

• 2 weeks later...

Safety is of the utmost importance to me. During the regular season, yes. During bowhunting season, sometimes I'll wear an orange hat on my way in and out of the stand in low light. You never know who's out there and how well they confirm their target before shooting.....Experience has taught me this the hard way....especially when on public land....