ALL 10+ SHOT MAGAZINES ARE GONE

If this is passed when voted on (AS SOON AS TONIGHT) ALL 10 shot or larger magazines for ANY gun will be illegal.

Do you have a Ruger 10/22? How about your Glock, S&W, Beretta, Ruger, Sig Sauer etc pistol that holds 10 shots? They could all be gone, restricted to a 7 shot magazine!

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/15/nyregion/new-york-legislators-hope-for-speedy-vote-on-gun-laws.html

I'll highlight the paragraph relating to this here.....

"The legislative package, according to a state official, would make New York the first state to ban any gun magazine that can hold over 7 rounds of ammunition — the current limit is 10 rounds — and the first to require background checks of ammunition buyers and alerts to law enforcement of high-volume purchases."

You could wake up to this being law by morning.

Night fellas.

bye bye ny. any state that thinks they can over take the people and the constitution can kiss my *** if you know what i mean. i have over 500 dollars just in my ruger 10/22 alone and between my wife and I we own 24 guns. 8 of them are semi auto ...but my question is this gonna affect all clip fed guns or just the semi auto ? cause there was a point in time they wer saying any clip fed firearm ???

Late breaking news, Due to pending legislation all Gang bangers have given up there guns and smashed there high capicity magazines so as not to be prosecuted for illegal arms. They are now signing up for college and becoming good citizens. Oh thanky Gov. Homo your our savior. Cant wait till your prez and you can screw me some more!!!

• Like 7

Late breaking news, Due to pending legislation all Gang bangers have given up there guns and smashed there high capicity magazines so as not to be prosecuted for illegal arms. They are now signing up for college and becoming good citizens. Oh thanky Gov. Homo your our savior. Cant wait till your prez and you can screw me some more!!!

well i was drinking a good cup of coffee until i read your post now i have to clean my computer screen .

• Like 2

bye bye ny. any state that thinks they can over take the people and the constitution can kiss my *** if you know what i mean.

Thats what they want and alot of the problem. Instead of fighting for our rights here in NY a majority of Republicans have left the blue states for Red states. Handing the commies the populated states with alot of the electoral votes. People like to bitch but when it comes to getting their hands dirty they dont want any part of it. They are going to keep pushing and pushing only question is how much pushing and rights removal will you people have to take before you break!!!

Edited by erussell

But one thing its hard to fight someone when they dont care what you have to say... hes gonna make side deals to get this pushed through.... do you really think they care what we have to say. i dont think they do. they are gonna lean which ever way that supports there agenda. he aint gonna stop . if this dont go through they will think of something else. or they will just drive ammo prices so hi that it will make bill gates say dayummmm

it hasnt passed the assembly yet

No it hasn't, but I really don't see it not passing easily in the Assembly.

This really sucks, I can not believe it. I feel so violated.

My first course of action will be to move out of New York. It is truly sad that I have to leave my native soil.

I really feel like I was punched in the stomach.

STEVE NY I hear ya . theres gonna be alot of people leaving ny... what scares me is i know osama i mean obama is probebly watching this closely to see how easy it was for them to get this bill passed. it wont be long before he does the same all over the u s .

Edited by hung4wheeler

The ban is for rifle magazines,vote was 43 yes,18 No's ,we were thrown under the bus again

this so coumo can toot his horn and get the gun control people to support him in his run for president in 2016

It is much much more than just limiting magazine capacity.

STEVE NY I hear ya . theres gonna be alot of people leaving ny... what scares me is i know osama i mean obama is probebly watching this closely to see how easy it was for them to get this bill passed. it wont be long before he does the same all over the u s .

You'r right, that's why I hope more states think about what Wyoming is trying to pass. http://k2radio.com/wyoming-lawmakers-propose-gun-protection-legislation/

• Like 1

This is pretty bad news for those of us who love the woods and the hunt, not to mention the extemely illegal second amendment implications. Amazingly the Ruger 10/22 and the Remington 552 22-cal semi auto and reminton 572 22-cal pump, the time honored plinkers that we grew up on are being outlawed!!! I can't believe it! According to what I read we will have to modify these guns so they only take 7 rounds in the magazine or turn them in or sell them out of state??