Paprika

2 TBS Worcestershire sauce

1 tsp onion powder

1 tsp garlic powder

Or ½ large or 1 small clove garlic minced

1 bullion cube in ¼ cup of hot water

Butter Spray

Sautee vegetables.

Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.

Spinkle a little paprika on top and spray top with a little butter spray.

Lightly grease a cookie sheet or baking pan. I ussually just make a log and bake on aluminum foil ona cookie sheet or baking pan.

Cook at 350 for 1 hour. Serve with mushroom gravy.

Edited by adkbuck
  • Like 1

I was going to say stew with all fresh ingredients. But I re read your post. I got nothing, I like good Venison, so I usually just eat steaks, burgers, chili, stew. Someday I will learn how to make a roast like my buddy. Cooks it in a toaster oven no less! Delicious!

I was going to say stew with all fresh ingredients. But I re read your post. I got nothing, I like good Venison, so I usually just eat steaks, burgers, chili, stew. Someday I will learn how to make a roast like my buddy. Cooks it in a toaster oven no less! Delicious!

a toaster oven??? Thats awsome!!! maybe i need to rethink putting my daughters easy bake on ebay!

Here's a suggestion: I recently hosted a venison lunch for my hunting group. Among other venison treats, I served them VENISON SCALLOPED POTATOES. Everyone loved this simple dish. Layer thin sliced potatoes, onions, and cooked ground venison, and add two one-cup packets of powdered beef boullion and a heaping teaspoon of brown gravy mix to your regular spice/sauce mix. Follow your usual scalloped potato recipe....or, PM me for my method.

I use to take venison Spanish rice to potlucks. I also make a venison veggie lasagna...layer sauce.zucchini(sliced lengthwise) cheese and meat...I also will add some eggplant...gives it a good flavor

My father makes a cabbage lasagna, everything the same except pasta. not bad but i would not make it

I use to take venison Spanish rice to potlucks. I also make a venison veggie lasagna...layer sauce.zucchini(sliced lengthwise) cheese and meat...I also will add some eggplant...gives it a good flavor

My father makes a cabbage lasagna, everything the same except pasta. not bad but i would not make it

You'd be surprised how you can't notice the lack of pasta in that recipe...

I like galumpki's and dislike making them...My solution is to take the frozen shredded cabbage I put up every year and make galumpki casserole..... i defrost and thoroughly drain the cabbage and then layer that with the rice meat filling and tomato sauce and Parmesan cheese.....Tastes the same half the work ,,,lol

• 2 weeks later...

venison

5 minuet Rice

1 medium onion

1 bell pepper

1 Tbs garlic

10 oz fresh mushroom

2 -14 oz cans of beef gravy

1 Tbs pepper

1 Tbs salt

Cook rice as indicated on box.

In small pot, put in onion, bell pepper, garlic and mushroom.

Cook till peppers and onion are tender.

Drain.

Add to rice with meat and gravy.

Heat on medium for 15 minutes stirring every 5 minuets