someone please watch my hunting videos.

johnathan.beebe

I like the fact your a young hunter trying to get his passion on video...It may be long for us but ...That will change as you learn to film and get better equipment...Taking the girl friend out with you is to awesome...perhaps teach her to video you while you hunt as well...makes watching this worth the while...Congrats on your first bow buck...and yes that should be a trophy in ANY ONES eyes...keep videoing hunting and learning...Thanks for giving me in site to a young hunters world

(sp)

Edited by growalot
  • Like 5

I like the fact your a young hunter trying to get his passion on video...It may be long for us but ...That will change as you learn to film and get better equipment...Taking the girl friend out with you is to awesome...perhaps teach here to video you while you hunt as well...makes watching this worth the while...Congrats on your first bow buck...and yes that should be a trophy in ANY ONES eyes...keep videoing hunting and learning...Thanks for giving me in site to a young hunters world

Your a good person growie