I'm Larry Potterfield, Thanks For Your Business!

Lawdwaz

I can't help but think, that isn't this what The Governor wants? he wants restrictions on everything gun related, so the less people selling to NYer's the better.......like I said in another post, the majority of Officers are issued their guns and magazines by their dept, they're not buying them from these small companies.....maybe a small amount of guys buy restricted stuff with their credentials as L.E.O.'s.............now if Glock, Smith & Wesson, Ruger along with ammunition manufacturers stood up and did this it would have an impact.

like I said in another post, the majority of Officers are issued their guns and magazines by their dept, they're not buying them from these small companies.....maybe a small amount of guys buy restricted stuff with their credentials as L.E.O.'s.............

The way I see it, if it is illegal for citizens to own, they (Midway) will not sell to individual LEO's or THEIR departments.

Like you said, if Glock (who supplies NYS with a fair amount of guns) and others that sell the state their 223's would get on board then we'd have a head turner.

I can't help but think, that isn't this what The Governor wants? he wants restrictions on everything gun related, so the less people selling to NYer's the better.......like I said in another post, the majority of Officers are issued their guns and magazines by their dept, they're not buying them from these small companies.....maybe a small amount of guys buy restricted stuff with their credentials as L.E.O.'s.............now if Glock, Smith & Wesson, Ruger along with ammunition manufacturers stood up and did this it would have an impact.

yea but Larry P will stop sales to those depts, and you would be amazed at how much LEO's buy on there own.