Arkansas adopts US's most restrictive abortion law

I think every life is precious until that life poses an immediate threat to the life of another person(s) who is not a threat to that person.

Do you think that a new born baby's life is precious? Or the 80 year old grand mother? how about the parolee who is actively shooting at a cop and has him pinned down behind his patrol car?

belo I am with you very conservative, and yes it is not so cut and dry. I didnt take too much time in writing my post but lets face it id be here for a month explaining my pov on welfare. For the example you gave i do not think it should be necessary to snip the man. But for the hoodrat who is pumping out kids yes. I am very logical and to your surprise agree with most of your beliefs.

Ants,

fe·tus

[fee-tuhthinsp.pngthinsp.pngs]

noun, plural fe·tus·es. Embryology .

(used chiefly of viviparous mammals) the young of an animal in the womb or egg, especially in the laterstages of development when the body structures are in the recognizable form of its kind, in humans afterthe end of the second month of gestation.

yes the examples I gave could go with your choice. But its a choice, you may choose to live in a 10 million dollar home, choose to own a gun or even choose what gender of partner you like to lay in bed with. Its someone telling you you do not have the right to make a choice is my problem. Ants answer this if it's taking a "life" that bothers you, should rape victims be allowed to get abortions, because using your logic its a "life." I would hate to be your daughter!

Have any of you ever spoke with a woman who had an abortion? Believe me it takes a toll on them mentally and is not just a form on contraception! like ahh who cares we can just scrape this one out like the one a few months ago. Im sure there are sick people like this but its not the norm. And Ants where do your beliefs come from about abortion? could it be religion, because as I previously stated when this great country was started it was stated to keep church and state separate.

and to keep up with the posts...as far as nuking countries around the world id rather do that then have our children go over there and fight and be court marshaled for things they do. Go search a beheading on google. Thats what these soldiers could face when they go over there, i say let them do what ever the heck they want to avoid that. I truly don't think we should waste our time with the animals of the world. We got Osama so pull out, let the animals kill eachother.

it should be mandatory in some situations......and the gov't should offer cash payouts for sterilization of some people, voluntary of course.......and as far as putting them up for adoption for someone else to support, guess what? we're all already paying to raise them...kinda hard to be sympathetic towards people who keep producing babies simply because they don't give a sh*t,

Edited by jjb4900

all life is precious and since you brought up the criminal, look at crime stats, how many inmates are there from single parent homes? you may be surprised! Maybe a few abortions could have stopped some crime.

And all you bible huggers if a baby is so innocent why the hell do you rub some tap water on their head to get rid of the original sin they were born with? Take your rhetoric elsewhere its all a bunch of BS

And here is where I step into a steaming pile of doo doo....

Lets talk about innocence....and decisions...let me premise this in questions...

Which scenario would you find the least offensive?

You have a young woman/girl raped and impregnated. She chooses to abort the Fetus...Mind you I say Fetus for it is not self aware...killing the group of cells that have yet to form a self aware being

Now you have a young man sent to a foreign land to fight a war..lets give the time frame early 1970's he and his group of soldiers are confronted by a 6-9 year old little girl ...indigenous to the region. She was just an innocent little girl that this young mans enemy strapped with explosives...She is told she must go to the strange foreigners and release a button or her entire family or village will die

Now this young foreign solder tells her to stop many times but this scared self aware little girl either doesn't under stand or just fears for her family..the soldier makes the decision to end her life...

Decisions...tough decisions that ppl have actually had to make...not made up.."If your poor then it's alright to kill your kids" ridiculousness ...but the real deal...Who's right ?

all i am doing is bring up valid points. I brought it up to end opposition before it even started, your right i should have waited for someone to put their foot in their mouth. The way I see it is i have brought up many valid points on the discussion at hand and no one has anything to say to back their point of view.

no issues here just a bit of entertainment.

Edited by Carbonelement

How can a personal belief on this topic be wrong? some think that life begins at conception and others at the point of awarness. To some it is a mass of cells and to others it is life.I have a 17 year old daughter soon to be headed to college. I pray I never have to go down that road, but in a couple months she is a legal adult and she can take the views we instilled in her and use tham as she believes is right. We did the best we could and now it is cross you fingers time. I am not father of the year by any stretch but I wish that all these kids hitting the streets would put their kids first and it might be a different world.

• Like 2

How can a personal belief on this topic be wrong? some think that life begins at conception and others at the point of awarness. To some it is a mass of cells and to others it is life.I have a 17 year old daughter soon to be headed to college. I pray I never have to go down that road, but in a couple months she is a legal adult and she can take the views we instilled in her and use tham as she believes is right. We did the best we could and now it is cross you fingers time. I am not father of the year by any stretch but I wish that all these kids hitting the streets would put their kids first and it might be a different world.

If you did the best you could, I would think you wouldn't need to cross your fingers?

its not a rite to bring a child into the world its a responsibility! Until people realize that, we are going to continue down the path of destruction.

So if a ,say a mentally challenged, person becomes pregnant and is not "responsible" enough to take care of the baby (Fetus) but the person wants to keep the baby (fetus) the baby (fetus) should be aborted. Thats the answer? Hell in your mind its just a boil on the ass of the "host"....why not.

all life is precious and since you brought up the criminal, look at crime stats, how many inmates are there from single parent homes? you may be surprised! Maybe a few abortions could have stopped some crime.

And all you bible huggers if a baby is so innocent why the hell do you rub some tap water on their head to get rid of the original sin they were born with? Take your rhetoric elsewhere its all a bunch of BS

So abort babies to play it safe because they might turn out to be criminals???? How about abort babies because the might turn out to be abortion doctors??? Abort babies because they might turn out to be a drunk driver that kills someone??? You definitely have issues.

Edited by ants

belo I am with you very conservative, and yes it is not so cut and dry. I didnt take too much time in writing my post but lets face it id be here for a month explaining my pov on welfare. For the example you gave i do not think it should be necessary to snip the man. But for the hoodrat who is pumping out kids yes. I am very logical and to your surprise agree with most of your beliefs.

i'd certainly support snipping "hood rats" but good luck in setting up a system to define and label "hood rats".

Among other things rape is one of the major factors, there are states that want all rape victims to keep the child so it can be used as evidince, and an abortion would be tampering with it. Personaly i think if a woman is raped and she would like to get an anortion she ahould be able to. Thats it

And to ants if a woman who was mentally challenged was impregnated, depending on how bad her mental state it could be considered rape. And l am not saying to abort all babies i have tons of respect for women who get preg unexpectedly and choose to keep the baby and give it a good life. But i support the choice and i do not think anyone should be telling a woman or even a girl what they can and cannot do with their body.

Among other things rape is one of the major factors, there are states that want all rape victims to keep the child so it can be used as evidince, and an abortion would be tampering with it. Personaly i think if a woman is raped and she would like to get an anortion she ahould be able to. Thats it

And to ants if a woman who was mentally challenged was impregnated, depending on how bad her mental state it could be considered rape. And l am not saying to abort all babies i have tons of respect for women who get preg unexpectedly and choose to keep the baby and give it a good life. But i support the choice and i do not think anyone should be telling a woman or even a girl what they can and cannot do with their body.

Its 100% about the woman and the woman only. Not the baby, not the father,who may want to keep the baby but the woman only...Got it ....Thanks. ....Just a Boil on the ass of a "Host" same thing. Got it.

I'll tell you what ants...When you can come to me and tell me that you personally have ever carried a fetus in your body and understand all the physical and mental processes the go with doing so...we'll talk about how it should or should not be expressly the woman's decision. Until that point you are just a talking head very detached from the subject at hand.

• Like 2

you have't come out and said it but I was wondering how you phrased this comment. I do take exception as a parent if the govyt allows a minor child to go down this road without parental consent.

Edited by Culvercreek hunt club