HuntingNY.com forum upgrade - Any problems?

HuntingNY

also when you used to be able to go to a topic you have commented on and there was the first comment of the thread and the first unread comment and the last comment. If you clicked on the first unread comment it took you to it. Now it takes you tot he very first comment of the thread and you have to scroll thorough.

Not to sure what you mean?

Not to sure what you mean?

In the upper right corner of the screen there is a button for "view new content". it lists all the newest threads responded to.each thread has a button on the right to empand and show the first and last comment for each thread.  When you have read a thread already or commented in it or read it it showed the first comment of the thread and the last comment of the thread but also the last read comment of the thread. you could click on it and it would take you into the thread as that comment spot so you didn't have to scroll through pages of old comments. now when you click on the last read comment it sends you back to the first comment of the thread.

I also can't see attachments.

Cleared everything on my computer to no avail.

I do see "likes" now show up on posts again. :good:

Also a change in attachments- now it doesn't even show the header "attached thumbnail"(just a big dead space). Still no pics. :blind:  

Avatars are still skinny slivers on forum main page, but show in posts.(same as it was) :help:

I don't think these changes have anything to do with something I did.... keep tweeking it!

Maybe this is all just a sign for me to sign up on the South Carolina based hunting forums. I can take a hint,lol :sungum:

Smileys work fine! :tease: