Hunting behind fence

Four Season Whitetail's

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are only 115 deer farms in ny and over 1200 in pa...

Really? I had no idea that there were that many. So there must be a heck of a market for deer and deer product sales. Sounds like there might be some pretty good money in it.

Doc

I really think most of ny deer farmers are just that..Luv to hunt and to be around deer.I think there are very few harvest facilitys in ny.Now in pa its a muli-million doller biz.There are also alot of farms but just as many harvests.You can go to a site called whitetailexchange.com and look around at what is out there in the world of deer.All different shapes and sizes.Some look like deer and some....Well not so much!!!!!

So Doc, we're giving up on the invention scheme to make your millions? ??? ?

Always full of great ideas ...... just a little on the late side for all of them though ..... lol. I should get into this pay-to-hunt stuff, and do a little deer farming on the side. That sounds like where the money is ..... lol. Anybody got a few mil for seed money .......  :)

Doc

yuppie I thought that word died 15 years ago or so..... I know a few folks with money and big city highrise jobs. I've hunted with them, one good friend of mine is a lawyer in seattle lives in Bill Gates neighborhood, just to give you an idea of money were talking here.

He's a traditional bow hunter who's shot everything from bear to mountain loin . I've backpacked through waist deep snow with this yuppie in 12 degree weather.......

I know company owners with BMW's etc. that live for hunting.

Guys I believe the desire to hunt lies inside of all men,white collar or blue.

My friends law office has many lawyers who belong to duck clubs, there is big money in these duck clubs. His first 'bonus" from the managing partner was a Browning.....

Also just who do you think has the bucks to go to Africa and pay 50k to drop an elephant ? a factory worker or construction worker ???

Doc's Deer Breeding Farm .......... now that's rich !  ::)

That's deer breeding farm, high-end hunting preserve and golf course.

Yeah, if I did it right, I could advertise in the Wall Street Journal and get some clients with real big bucks......lol. Sure, I can see it now ...... huge 5-star lodge with all the amenities. On arrival, you would go down to the office where the staff would take you through the pictures and histories and pedigrees of the different monster bucks along with the accompanying price tags so you could pick out your trophy and decide on the style of mount you wanted. A service could be offered to harvest the animal for you if you didn't want to be bothered with all that excercise and stuff.

I'm telling you, it's a golden opportunity and I'll finally get rich! All I need is donations from everybody for seed money  ;D

Doc