Video of public official taking about hi-cap magazines

These are the kinds of people that are passing these laws, and this is the mentality of those people. What I found discouraging was that the entire room didn't break-up with laughter. I was looking at the faces of other members seated at the table and they all had this serious expression on their faces like she was actually making sense.

• Like 2

And, of course, no one calls her on this total B.S. comment. Another anti who has absolutely no idea of what she is talking about. This woman's name is Dianna Degette. In a recent town hall meeting, a man brought up the topic of having a high cap. mag. for home protection. This woman, in her attempt to defend restrictions on hi cap. mags., told him that if multiple suspects burst into his home that he would "probably be dead anyway". The nerve of these ignorant, dishonest "politicians" is amazing.

And, of course, no one calls her on this total B.S. comment. Another anti who has absolutely no idea of what she is talking about. This woman's name is Dianna Degette. In a recent town hall meeting, a man brought up the topic of having a high cap. mag. for home protection. This woman, in her attempt to defend restrictions on hi cap. mags., told him that if multiple suspects burst into his home that he would "probably be dead anyway". The nerve of these ignorant, dishonest "politicians" is amazing.

WHAT THE H*LL!!!  

B*tches...

We wont fix it here. Its up to each of us to educate elected officials, call them up, ask to speak to an aide.  Don't attack them, simply tell them you believe they are misinformed and I would like to share your knowledge or offer another viewpoint, do you have five minutes to speak with me?

what she said makes sense!

if your an idiot!!! this is a prime example of people who know nothing of what they try and control. how can one try to control something they know nothing about?! is this woman for real?????? 

this chick should have been stopped dead in her tracks under the basis of no further restarted sentences coming from her mouth. i think she made everyone dumber in that room having heard what she said.