Bomber being charged as a civilian

And what happened to that Saudi kid who was at the scene and just so happened to already be  scheduled to be  deported because of the risk of  terrorist activity ??.;..... Piss on us and tell us its raining and by all means, do not offend Muslims !!!....LOL!! 

• Like 2

I don't mean to hijack my own thread but I just listened to a special news report where Canadian law enforcement thwarted a bombing of an Amtrak train that goes from Toronto to NY. Supposedly unrelated to the Boston bombings.

These sewer rats are coming out from everywhere!  I say we recall all our troops from all over the world and where ever they maybe and post them all along our borders with Canada and Mexico at every port, train station, bus station and airport to keep these rats out!!!

• Like 3

Hey.....This guy is/was a civiilian...Why charge him as anything else? Those of you who wish to "hang the alleged" before trial ever begins are acting in a most UnAmerican way!!

Why? Because this guy and his brother were refugees from a war torn country, were granted asylum and naturalization by the USA. They pledged allegiance to their new country when they were sworn in. As soon as they placed an IED and committed such horrifc terroristic acts, they broke that allegiance to the US.

No one said anything about hanging him before he's tried, eventhough Bkln said to hang him in Times Square, (actually it should be Quincy Market in Boston) but only after he is tried and found guilty.

Edited by Deerthug
  • Like 1

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but he will not be executed if found guilty. His defense will probably go somthing like this:

"He was a small boy from a foreign land who grew up confused with an older brother serving as his father image. An older brother who was anti-american because of the ridicule he suffered in this country. In fact that is why the older brother took up boxing. To defend himself from the American bullies. He learnt to hate and followed his olders brother's orders out of fear. The older brother proved his power over people by brainwashing his american wife"

Plus we don't execute Muslims in this country. Remember 9/11?

Go to www.youtube.com and search "Beslan, school" If you want to see the gene pool this guy came from. Killing children is their specialty.

Edited by wooffer