Blonde Phase Coyote? Feral Dog? Coy-Dog?

dpsurf

Your guess is as good as mine, tail looks distinctly coyote to me but white face markings look like a husky. Also it appears to have a longer muzzle, and shorter hair (all tan-yellow) than most coyotes i've been seeing. Any ID help would be greatly appreciated.

post-993-13145534984_thumb.jpg

post-993-131455350099_thumb.jpg

post-993-13145535012_thumb.jpg

Tough to say, the coloration makes it hard to judge the shape/size of the muzzle. I have killed a couple of coyotes in CT that were absolutely yellow like a lab, saw one the same way in NY last year, and have seen black ones in CT and NY. Certainly an odd one though.Maybe you need to get a closer look...

I realize this is a NY forum, but you would be correct in hoping this trail cam isn't located in NY. I hunt several states, but thanks for the flame....ummm i mean... "totally on topic contribution." I thought this was a trail cam picture section, and not a rules and regs section (good eye though).  I do appreciate the non-assumption making responses though... I'll have to get out there and take a closer look at this dog.

Lol well at least I can appreciate glaring sarcasm, so long as it is coupled with an on topic response. I suppose my assumption, that a reasonable person would conclude that if baiting were a legal issue I would simply have put the lick on the other side of the tree, was wrong. I will not argue the logistics of family members owning land in other states, that would seem juvenile, just know that it actually happens....  Thanks for all the assistance, I suppose I will not l be posting here any longer, trolling for general information seems a better way to filter out all the nonsense.