Rules For Dating My Daughter . . .

Deerthug

I don't get your point ...Im not jealous ( I can spare 1600.00 easily) I'm not fat and Im not a slob. So whats your deal Junior? If you have to pay to shoot an animal, as apposed to scouting and  stalking it yourself...Okay...

Bet your trophy room is awesome!!!

I know he's got an awesome porcupine mount in his trophy room.......that and stuff he's paid guide's tell him to shoot, other than that we may never know.

• Like 1

Haha. You guys go to Minnesota without guide and shoot a bobcat. Then go to Arizona without a guide and shoot a mt lion. Let me know how it works out for you.

Sorry that I would be bored only hunting the ny deer season, so I expand my seasons and hunt variety of species. I'm 100% sure if you took a poll on this site, more than 50% would agree with me that hunting out of NYS is fun.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I know he's got an awesome porcupine mount in his trophy room.......that and stuff he's paid guide's tell him to shoot, other than that we may never know.

Money talks....real hunters keep it in their wallets.  LOL! 

Haha. You guys go to Minnesota without guide and shoot a bobcat. Then go to Arizona without a guide and shoot a mt lion. Let me know how it works out for you.

Sorry that I would be bored only hunting the ny deer season, so I expand my seasons and hunt variety of species. I'm 100% sure if you took a poll on this site, more than 50% would agree with me that hunting out of NYS is fun.

Maybe... but they wouldn't be douche bags about it.

oh cut biz a break, he pays for his hunts who cares lol

if i wasnt so geared up about whitetail id do it too. any from what i hear some of these hunts like Mnt lion and so on are some hard hunting, worse then one would expect. my buddy was telling me about his mnt lion hunt, tracking this thing for days through some of the most amazing yet dangerous country and cliffs. i saw pics, its looks crazy. he almost lost his eye from a brach, the guide was yelling at him to shoot while his eye was all jacked up. made a good shot but lets just say the photo opp looked like tyson was with him lol

Money talks....real hunters keep it in their wallets.  LOL! 

That's an idiotic n jealous comment. Guys who shoot Alaskan Brown Bears, sheep, moose, etc. aren't Hunters? You know that you can't legally hunt some Canadian provinces without a guide right?

Maybe... but they wouldn't be douche bags about it.

You brought up my hunts, not me. I post 1 single report after a trip. That's what a hunting forum is for, no?

How about a full body mount of a New York Pizza? As an upstate guy all I could afford though is a chunk of mozzarrella nailed to the wall on a board. A European mount.......LOL!

its mutzAdel.... say it like you have a set... jeez

i gotta teach ya everything lol

• Like 1

You gotta have small feet. I still need what's left of my brain!

im 5.7, my feet are not big by any means. its the shin you have to watch out for lol

If Elmer fudd's tooth is anything like the Hillbilly's I'd be more worried about your shin than his tooth. Those stragglers can be a pain in any city slicker's behind.

Some random thoughts if anyone cares. NYC is not my kind of place, but I've been there a few times,spent one month there training with the FDNY.

Those guys were nice, but I was struck by how little they knew about ANY other part of the state, they were completely lost, talk about taking the boy off the farm....

Almost to a man they drove Junkers and could not afford a house. Some drove 80 miles one way to work just so they could buy a small house that they cold afford.

Up here the brothers own 2,500 square foot houses on 1 acre lots in good suburbs drive maybe 15 to 20 minutes to work in new trucks.

I think i ll put up with the pizza ......

Why didn't you guys crucify Geno for his topic about a guided whitetail hunt?

Double standards....

oh i would never do a guided hunt...

lol jk, just messin

to each his own dude, nothing wrong with paying to hunt. this sport is about spending the time in the woods with those you enjoy doing it with, the camaraderie so to speak. taking a species other then a whitetail must be a mint feeling. and endeavor most on here may not have experienced. I consider myself a good hunter and by no means can i hit the timber where a mnt lion is or a brown bear and shoot one on my own. its not a timber i am custom to and if anyone on here would say they an do it, well they would be fooling themselves. Whitetail is a completely different animal to pursue then a lion or bear, moose or so on.

$1600 /week is a joke, of course you make that. Your a grown man. When was the last time you hunted outside of NY ? Can't afford it?

why you don't have a photo? You ugly f**k!

Just saw this one..."Why you don't have a photo"??  Good English..... but "why I don't have a photo " is because I don't have to impress people, the way you feel you have to. But I will guarantee you that i have taken more and  bigger bucks then you could ever pay for  and I never paid a dime to shoot them.......Junior. And YES I can afford to hunt anywhere I want, any time I want, any state I want....Junior...!!  You're silly little boy !! LOL!!

Killer trophy room ...right?? $$$$$$$$$

Edited by ants

Some random thoughts if anyone cares. NYC is not my kind of place, but I've been there a few times,spent one month there training with the FDNY.

Those guys were nice, but I was struck by how little they knew about ANY other part of the state, they were completely lost, talk about taking the boy off the farm....

Almost to a man they drove Junkers and could not afford a house. Some drove 80 miles one way to work just so they could buy a small house that they cold afford.

Up here the brothers own 2,500 square foot houses on 1 acre lots in good suburbs drive maybe 15 to 20 minutes to work in new trucks.

I think i ll put up with the pizza ......

There's also bums and guys that work for nothing as well and can't even afford to pay attention. All walks of life in everywhere we go, but the point is that some upstate folks have a hard-on for us city folks. Some are too thick in the head to just accept the fact that upstate pizza sucks, amongst other things.