Rules For Dating My Daughter . . .

Deerthug

If you could honestly hunt outside of New York, you would have. It's plain and simple. You prefer hunting whitetails only, I prefer variety.

You're jealous of me. I'm younger than you, better looking than you, I have more $ than you, My girlfriend is better looking than any girl you have ever been with, I have a better life than you. Your a sad, jealous man.

I'm going to bed, I actually have to work tomorrow. Goodnight 12 tooth.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

If you could honestly hunt outside of New York, you would have. It's plain and simple. You prefer hunting whitetails only, I prefer variety.

You're jealous of me. I'm younger than you, better looking than you, I have more $ than you, My girlfriend is better looking than any girl you have ever been with, I have a better life than you. Your a sad, jealous man.

I'm going to bed, I actually have to work tomorrow. Goodnight 12 tooth.

Buddy ....You seriously have issues.. You're younger, yeah.....your girlfriend is better looking than  any girl I have ever been with???? ooookkkaay, Im a sad jealous man ...no way... you have more money than me??? sure about that? ?? bet you don't... you have a better life than me?? NO FREAKING WAY!!! Stop being a little hater and just live kid.

Your statements are so juvenile it's embarassing. ball up and grow up.

Edited by ants

No AC? Come on bro, even us upstate backwards asses that make less than $1600 a week have central air!

im cheap! lol

i have the AC on in the bedroom. i will be turning the AC on in the house soon

and you used bro in a sentence, nice! haha

• Like 1

Hey Geno come on up, just jump in my pool to destink first and you can hang here, I keep it ice cold. I will even set you up in my sock drawer so it feels like a tiny apartment in the city.

you would do that for me? sweet

by pool you dont mean a hole in the ground with water do you?

i own a house lol im not a true city boy. not huge 2000sq ft does the trick enough that if i want to hide from the wife i can lol

• Like 1

Why would anyone spend $1600.00 and travel to Minnesota to shoot a bobcat  ,  when you can get one in the county you live in ?

I wanted to hunt in another part of the country. Instead of doing a bobcat hunt with dogs in Maine, I chose Minnesota. $1600 is very reasonable. Most Maine guys are over $2,000 with much lower success rates. Nothern Minnesota was an awesome time, a great experience. Just as much fun as my recent trip to Aruba. I could have went to the beach in NY too right? It's all about seeing other places for me.

Also, I wanted to complete the North American cat slam before I get married. Just the Lynx left, so I'm going to British Columbia in December so I can hopefully shoot one. Most provinces of Canada only allow trapping. B.C. you must hunt with a guide.

Why is Geno going to Kansas for a whitetail when they have them here? For the experience and chance to hunt to somewhere else and a better chance at a bigger buck probably. How many 42lb bobcats come out of NY?

wow left yesterday at 16 and it's on 24 now? not going to read all that. However I do find it hilarious the "city folks" think they can insult a country way of living on a hunting site. Say all you want, there are pros and cons to both styles of living, but if it's hunting you want, you certainly can't do that in a city. Shoot, you cant even carry a gun in the city.

Agreed. Honestly, I just wanted a better chance at a big bobcat. I was prepared to come home empty handed if need be. I turned down opportunities at smaller cats while in Minnesota.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Ok, so does everyone have all that out of their systems yet? How about we call this one beaten to death at this point and move on?

Hold up. 1 more:

Omg popped on in between sets at the gym, read a few posts and almost pissed myself. I have to catch up when I get home. This thread is gold lol

this is hilarious to me. I do lift as well, but I can't help but picture you as the typical LI kid I went to college with. On the way home did you pick up some hair gel? Did your dad by you a wrx, acura or 3 series?

1aac7_ORIG-upper7.jpg

Hold up. 1 more:

better not let Paula or Grow see that. This is a family forum :girlcrazy::closetema:

It's from the movie, 8mile. I'm not from Detroit.