Exhausted after taking these 2 for 2

shawnhu

Technically, no. Your warning was June 26, around 9PM. It wasn't until the next day that Tommy was banned. It would seem that the admin is very selective in banning, as I've seen many many curses being thrown in that thread, and this one. Anyone else banned aside from Tommy? Nope.

theres no selective banning here... the ones who are banned are out of line and deserved it. aside from spammers there hasnt been many bans on members. riflesharpshot and peterbfly were the type who dont last long here.

Thanks for the education Geno, but those folks were before my time. I'm talking about more recent events that shows bias in the way threads are moderated.

Just to clarify, my curse word was not directed to anyone. I quotes the eminem movie, 8 mile. " F the free world, 313! "

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I know the words werent directed, but the sentiment was. That quote had nothing to do with anything being talked about.

I've never made such a shot and dont plan to either. After the scrutiny this site likes to dish out, would you?

Actually yes, but I don't take head shots. Everyone makes mistakes and thats why I allow myself a little more room for error and pass on a lot of shots that I don't like and I'm very proud to say that I haven't wounded a deer since I was a teenager, which made me sick to my stomach knowing I was responisble for a shot that I should have been more patient to take. So I hope that you continue your success but if something did go wrong and you admitted it, for what its worth, I would at very least respect your merrit for that.

• Like 1

Tommy was banned in january with a mere 14 posts, name calling in just about every one of them. didnt look like he really wanted to comply with the rules i guess... 

Me? I was banned just recently. I had more than 14 posts in January.

Just to clarify, my curse word was not directed to anyone. I quotes the eminem movie, 8 mile. " F the free world, 313! "

Maybe it was because your an Eminem fan ?  Lol

• Like 1

Tommy was banned in january with a mere 14 posts, name calling in just about every one of them. didnt look like he really wanted to comply with the rules i guess...

I was not even talkin about you lol, I said tommy.

And no, you were suspended not banned.

So lets switch terms to "suspension" then. Anyone else suspended besides Biz from the T-Shirt thread? Sure as hell saw a lot of f this and f that prior to Biz comment. Warnings were pretty clear prior to other parties disregarding the warnings as well.

Lets take this thread for example. I was made a direct insult from another member. Although the derelict misspelled the proper spelling of sexual intercourse, its clear to a child what he meant when he posted it. No banning, no suspension, not as much as a warning. If that isn't selective, I don't know what is.

Oh ok, but my real name is Tommy, that's why I got confused.

So lets switch terms to "suspension" then. Anyone else suspended besides Biz from the T-Shirt thread? Sure as hell saw a lot of f this and f that prior to Biz comment. Warnings were pretty clear prior to other parties disregarding the warnings as well.

Lets take this thread for example. I was made a direct insult from another member. Although the derelict misspelled the proper spelling of sexual intercourse, its clear to a child what he meant when he posted it. No banning, no suspension, not as much as a warning. If that isn't selective, I don't know what is.

ROR

:bye:

Tell that to the 7 does. I find it more unethical to shoot a deer in the lungs and have it suffer for 30+ minutes unnecessarily, drowning in its own fluids. I'm sure you're a great shot though. Good luck with your deer season.

Ahhh,,,,,,, a deer shot through the lungs, with any reasonable deer caliber or shotgun  slug is going to die in about 30 seconds not 30 minutes. . Most experienced hunter know that and thats why the shoot for the ribs or behind the shoulder area.

Tell that to the 7 does. I find it more unethical to shoot a deer in the lungs and have it suffer for 30+ minutes unnecessarily, drowning in its own fluids. I'm sure you're a great shot though. Good luck with your deer season.

Ahhh,,,,,,, a deer shot through the lungs, with any reasonable deer caliber or shotgun slug is going to die in about 30 seconds not 30 minutes. . Most experienced hunter know that and thats why the shoot for the ribs or behind the shoulder area.

I'm glad an "experienced" hunter chimed in and proved my point. Instant death from a headshot, or 30 seconds of the most unpleasant thing in the world, you pick.

friendly PM sent just to take it off the forum... thanks

I did see someone post something about ShawnHu playing ping-pong which I assume was an attack on him being asain, Thats uncalled for. Theres absolutely no reason to attack anyones race here! That and he probably sucks at ping-pong anyway :-P

It's funny you mention, I do suck at that horrible sport!

• Like 1

I'm glad an "experienced" hunter chimed in and proved my point. Instant death from a headshot, or 30 seconds of the most unpleasant thing in the world, you pick.

Ribs...Less margin for error and a bigger kill area. They might run for 30 or so seconds but they are dead on their feet and don't know it. I've seen deer with snouts & jaws blown right off by what I assume to be head hunters. Slow agonizing death? yup.  

Attention Putnam hunters!!!! SHAWNHU Will be hosting a BEER PONG TOURNAMENT PRIOR TO HUNTING SEASON for everyone on this website within driving distance of da Bronx!

I will surely lose and may end up shooting everyone with an AR. PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Ribs...Less margin for error and a bigger kill area. They might run for 30 or so seconds but they are dead on their feet and don't know it. I've seen deer with snouts & jaws blown right off by what I assume to be head hunters. Slow agonizing death? yup.

Aim small, miss small.

Aim at the middle of the ribs. Shoot a little to the right or left  and you're still in the lung/heart area. Aim for the middle of the head, shoot a little to the right or left  and blow off the jaw or snout.

Don't get me wrong..they're your permits and you can shoot where ever the hell  you want. Im just pointing out the best way to increase your odds of  a clean kill

Edited by ants

Aim at the middle of the ribs. Shoot a little to the right or left and you're still in the lung/heart area. Aim for the middle of the head, shoot a little to the right or left and blow off the jaw or snout.

Don't get me wrong..they're your permits and you can shoot where ever the hell you want. Im just pointing out the best way to increase your odds of a clean kill

How do you explain all those gut shot deer? I'll stick with the aim small miss small. But I get your point,