NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN!

Frank

It is the best camrea I got. I bought 4 wild game and I have had to replace everyone. The primos camera is quiet. It tells you everything from moon phase to temp. I also bought a $50 bushnell Havent got a pic back from it yet but i tried it at night just walking in front of it and it seemed ok. I will buy more primos cameras in the future.

Agree with the 2.5, Ya gonna take him this year or try and let him go another year?

I wouldnt mind letting him go one more year if it was my land and I could keep the one other guy that hunts it off... Then I would let him walk. I had one a little smaller last year and wanted him to grow one more year and he shot him. so its up in the air yet.

Agree with the 2.5, Ya gonna take him this year or try and let him go another year?

I wouldnt mind letting him go one more year if it was my land and I could keep the one other guy that hunts it off... Then I would let him walk. I had one a little smaller last year and wanted him to grow one more year and he shot him. so its up in the air yet.

Ya I hear ya there I'm slowly but surely getting it through to my friends, family, and neighbors that they won't be big if you don't let them grow... It wouldn't bother me if they were truly happy with the deer they shoot but they shoot lil bucks and then complian theres not big ones go figure.  Well enough rambling good luck if you do decide to take him

CNY