So what about Zimmerman?

sits in trees

Why is he a jerk? Because he is not politically correct and tells the truth that liberals don't want to hear. If you think there isn't evil around you.....You are the Jerk. Open your eyes and look at the morality of this country and the freeloaders that are sucking your pockets dry.

Have a nice day.

OMG...A Nugent hero worshipper bowing at the alter of the Nuge!  I bet you worship Ann Coulter, too, don't you?

he's a better speaker than the NRA rep's........if you're anti 2nd Amendment or self defense than I don't know what to tell you.......who do you think is more pro gun and a better speaker for it?

Edited by jjb4900

OMG...A Nugent hero worshipper bowing at the alter of the Nuge!  I bet you worship Ann Coulter, too, don't you?

I'm not a liberal. I don't bow at any ones altar. I don't go with the flow. I have morals. You just go with the flow until it affects you and then you sue.....Typical pacifist. Better wake up.

I am not anti 2nd Amendment. I am anti-Nugent. Nugent is a loud-mouth, foul-mouth jerk. We would all be better off if he would just shut up and disappear. He cultivates more enemies for us than friends. He is the anti's best spokesperson!

I am not anti 2nd Amendment. I am anti-Nugent. Nugent is a loud-mouth, foul-mouth jerk. We would all be better off if he would just shut up and disappear. He cultivates more enemies for us than friends. He is the anti's best spokesperson!

So is it that you don't agree with his 2nd amendment beliefs or is it that you just don't like his style?

Why is he a jerk? Because he is not politically correct and tells the truth that liberals don't want to hear. If you think there isn't evil around you.....You are the Jerk. Open your eyes and look at the morality of this country and the freeloaders that are sucking your pockets dry.

Have a nice day.

A self self promoting (preaches to the choir for pa check) convicted poacher - twice who wouldn't support his son until forced by a court order?

Other than that he is OK.

I don't like him or his style.  His wild man, whacko image is bad for the rest of us.  Those who support him help to cultivate a negative image of hunters/gun owners/2nd Amendment proponents!

I agree that he can sometimes flip on  the nutty switch ( from what I've seen thats mostly at his concerts) but he is an intelligent articulate  guy when it comes to debate on the 2nd Amendment. When he debates the 2nd amendment, with the Piers Morgas and other antis he wipes the floor with them. Hands down

So is it that you don't agree with his 2nd amendment beliefs or is it that you just don't like his style?

I don't like his style but worse than that when my brother and many on my block were drafted and sent off to Vietnam the Nuge purposely failed his draft board physical and then got a student deferment all while playing over 300 concerts in 3 years while 100 young less fortunate American 18yr olds were dying every week in the hell hole jungles of Vietnam. He also dodged responsibility to a love child or 2 that he denied were his....SCUM, plain and simple. 

http://www.newshounds.us/2007/08/26/proof_ted_nugent_is_a_draft_dodger_will_hannity_keep_defending_him.php

post-31-0-34395600-1374106847_thumb.jpg

I was on a spring bear hunt in Canada a while back when the guide told me that Ted Nugent was there the week earlier.

He showed me some photo's of Ted and invited the guide and his family to one of his concerts later that month. 

Didn't he step on his dick in Canada though ?

Ted Nugent is a JERK!! Those who would grovel at his feet are likewise!

So I'm a jerk because I happen to like and agree with most of what he says? He tells it like it is and does not surgar coat anything. Do you agree with what he said? Or is this a whole race thing in your eyes?

He puts more time and money to 2a rights then you care to know. You sound like a typical TN hater...

I don't like him or his style. His wild man, whacko image is bad for the rest of us. Those who support him help to cultivate a negative image of hunters/gun owners/2nd Amendment proponents!

Sorry to say it, hunters across this country create a bad image for us and this sport. Not him... We do a good job on our own destroying our rights and beliefs. We are own worse enemies. He's not to blame. Open your eyes. I don't put him on a pedestal in anyway but he's good

Geno is right. None of us would win a debate with Ted on gun control, the constitution, etc.

I'll man up and admit that he just annoys me because he's different than I. I'd probably talk like him if we hung out for a week. I'm fake like that. Lol.

lol!

id hang out with you guys :)