summer fawns, big bear, others

skyhunter

2nd picture down, dead center on the bridge of the nose, slightly down from a line drawn between the eyes ..... What is that red dot? Is that a blood engorged tick? Any theories?

Pretty good sharp pictures when somebody is asking questions about a tick-sized feature on a deer's nose ..... lol.

Awesome pics. How come they don't have the trail cam borders?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

thanks for the reply. two reasons why there isn't the normal trail cam stamp on the bottom: 1st) I set the date / time stamp on my Bushnell trail cams to the "off" position and don't get that line on the bottom of the original pictures. you can still easily access that data to see when the picture was captured.

2nd) I edit most of my originals often cropping them when necessary to bring in the subject of interest.

2nd picture down, dead center on the bridge of the nose, slightly down from a line drawn between the eyes ..... What is that red dot? Is that a blood engorged tick? Any theories?

Pretty good sharp pictures when somebody is asking questions about a tick-sized feature on a deer's nose ..... lol.

thanks for the compliment and now that you point it out there is a nice red spot on the does face. I don't think we're talking about the spot on the nose, but a red spot that is centered on the does face just below the centerline of the eyes.

I zoomed in on the picture and yes that does indeed look like a red tick right there. very good eye and thanks for pointing that out.