Live from the stand 2010!

WNYBuckHunter

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far I had 2 does at 70 yards go by. Then I had another come through at 15 yards being followed by a grunting basket 8. I took a shot at the 8 but buck fever got the best of me and I shot under him. When he took off a big buck that was just out of my view took off across the field. He was well in the 140s possibly pushing 150. I almost fell trying to watch him run away. Bummer. Maybe ill connect this afternoon.

Bugged 1 on the way in, couldnt see if it had horns. about half hour ago 5 does came across field behind me. got to about 50 yds or so out and something to the south spooked em and they split. about 60 geese out in the field now.

Well I jinks myself....lost my first deer. Nice sized doe at 85 yrds...folded her...up and running...never stopped for 2 1/2 miles....blood ok for most of it...bright red...no bubbles...I think I jerked it and took her across her shoulder. Crossed the southern zone line and crossed the river. Those animals amaze me

About 85 percent of people are allergic to the urushiol in poison ivy, according to the American Academy of Dermatology [ref]. Only a tiny amount of this chemical -- 1 billionth of a gram -- is enough to cause a rash in many people. Some people may boast that they've been exposed to poison ivy many times and have never gotten the rash, but that doesn't necessarily mean they're not allergic. Sometimes the allergy doesn't emerge until you've been exposed several times, and some people develop a rash after their very first exposure. It may take up to ten days for the rash to emerge the first time.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!

Well I jinks myself....lost my first deer. Nice sized doe at 85 yrds...folded her...up and running...never stopped for 2 1/2 miles....blood ok for most of it...bright red...no bubbles...I think I jerked it and took her across her shoulder. Crossed the southern zone line and crossed the river. Those animals amaze me

shoot, sorry to hear that buddy!