Poetic justice for Cheney- The Traitor

Well, the people surely are suffering now, thanks to Democrats voting for the geriatric mummy sleeping in the White house 24/7/365.

Lets stop talking about the past and concentrate on fixing the errors we are seeing happen right now.

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, left field said:

I'd point out the irony of you saying, "let's stop talking about the past" as you simultaneously start another thread about missing the past but I think it may be lost on you.

So instead, let's enjoy this video of an adult man drinking water like a child.

Holy shit. Are you really wanting to get into a picture war of stupid thing’s president have done?  I guess we could bring up Biden’s ways of walking and chewing gum. Or steps. Or bicycles. Or pretty much even just trying to make an understandable sentence?  Again. A complete idiot it would take to ever support anything democratic at this point. 

• Like 1

There is a desperate attempt by Democrats to attain distraction and misdirection of the voters right now.  Democrats know their entire administration over the last 2 years has been a disaster and they are trying to avoid a bloodletting in the November elections.

Therefore we can expect every dirty underhanded trick they can think of to be employed before then.

They are certainly not going to stand up and tell the public what their platform wants to accomplish.

BTW, The comment about the past and not talking about the past, was referring to those in power and fixing problems at hand, not what America has lost because of those in power.

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Grouse said:

There is a desperate attempt by Democrats to attain distraction and misdirection of the voters right now.  Democrats know their entire administration over the last 2 years has been a disaster and they are trying to avoid a bloodletting in the November elections.

Interesting read for you. Former Fox News political reporter who was fired because he called AZ for Biden, tells the inside story of how the key hosts gin up expectations to keep their audiences watching. Seems to be working in your case.

Hosts like Sean Hannity and analysts like Dick Morris, the former Clinton aide who became a fixture on Fox, for years propagated falsehoods to their audiences about how well Republicans were positioned to win their races, apparently aiming to juice the network’s ratings, Stirewalt writes.

“They wanted it to be true because they wanted Republicans to win,” he says, “but keeping viewers keyed up about the epochal victory close at hand was an appealing incentive to exaggerate the G.O.P. chances. It was good for them to raise expectations, but it wasn’t good for the party they were rooting for.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/19/us/politics/chris-stirewalt-fox-news.html?action=click&algo=bandit-all-surfaces-variants-time-cutoff-30&alpha=0.05&block=trending_recirc&fellback=false&imp_id=834828998&impression_id=3a7fbd68-214a-11ed-9bb3-3dc72cecc16b&index=0&pgtype=Article&pool=pool%2F91fcf81c-4fb0-49ff-bd57-a24647c85ea1&region=footer&req_id=133248315&surface=eos-most-popular-story&variant=0_bandit-eng30s

Anyone who reads the New York Times is looking to swallow more of what their leftists handlers want them to.  They do not want to think for themselves, because if they did, they would find themselves questioning the lies they have swallowed.

BTW, how many times must I say I do not even have TV in my home?

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, left field said:

That word, "smoked". I don't think you're using it correctly.

Massie: What you're proposing is going to be expensive and difficult.  

Buttegeig: Yes, that's why we're planning for it. 

Massie: Okay.

Uhhhh...no; he got smoked.  Methinks Massie masterfully pointed out how shortsighted and imprudent their EV policy is and since buttegieg is Tranpsortation secretary , he's the point guy on this!! NO WAY the current grid infrastructure will be capable of handling that electrical usage load, especially in the summertime when people are using AC all the time. 

I wouldnt hire this guy to run a lemonade stand!!

As my man Trump so artfully put it: Alfred E. Newman will NOT be President!! Lets hope his words are prophetic!!

(Talk about a punchable face, right!!!)

Image result for Buttigieg and Alfred E newman. Size: 230 x 206. Source: freestateofv.com

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Anyone who reads the New York Times is looking to swallow more of what their leftists handlers want them to.  They do not want to think for themselves, because if they did, they would find themselves questioning the lies they have swallowed.

BTW, how many times must I say I do not even have TV in my home?

Did the Gateway Pundit tell you to say that.

24 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Uhhhh...no; he got smoked.  Methinks Massie masterfully pointed out how shortsighted and imprudent their EV policy is and since buttegieg is Tranpsortation secretary , he's the point guy on this!! NO WAY the current grid infrastructure will be capable of handling that electrical usage load, especially in the summertime when people are using AC all the time. 

I wouldnt hire this guy to run a lemonade stand!!

As my man Trump so artfully put it: Alfred E. Newman will NOT be President!! Lets hope his words are prophetic!!

(Talk about a punchable face, right!!!)

Image result for Buttigieg and Alfred E newman. Size: 230 x 206. Source: freestateofv.com

If Trump called him Alfred E. Neuman, that's pretty funny. But to quote Neuman, "It takes one to know one... and vice versa!"

2 hours ago, left field said:

Did the Gateway Pundit tell you to say that.

If Trump called him Alfred E. Neuman, that's pretty funny. But to quote Neuman, "It takes one to know one... and vice versa!"

Tell me about it !! He’s smart , competent , accomplished AND Funny!! I think you should vote for him next time around !!! ;)

https://youtu.be/WGWDzpUnnys

6 minutes ago, left field said:

Again, words matter.

North, why are you here and not watching Lindell's 24-hour long expose on the stolen election.

It's going to change the world! 

:nono: No, no , no , Lefty; stay on topic now !! We’re talking about how great Trump was and making fun of Alfred e Neumann (a.k.a) Pete Buttegieg!! 

8 hours ago, left field said:

That word, "smoked". I don't think you're using it correctly.

Massie: What you're proposing is going to be expensive and difficult.  

Buttegeig: Yes, that's why we're planning for it. 

Massie: Okay.

You're against paternity leave? How did people suffer due to his absence? The infrastructure bill was passed.

Trump golfed or visited a golf course for 298 days of his presidency at an estimated cost of 144MM. Would you say the people suffered? 

Your right, I guess he had to be there to take care of the twins while his husband healed from giving birth.

Just like all of Bidens appointees, their AWOL when needed, or maybe mayor Pete was too busy looking for baby formula that was sitting on cargo ships for weeks to get offloaded ?

You have nothing but bad orange man left in the bag, how boring.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

Meanwhile , back at the Neuman ranch:

Ain’t they adorable ? (Stop it Lefty , I was talking about the kids!!!)

Now , just imagine if Alfred and his Hubby were to break up someday and he were to hook up with Dr. Levine AND be elected President - this would be our First Lady guys!! 

image.thumb.jpeg.12d9c503f75112c9c3fe5a87522539d5.jpeg

image.jpeg

Pretty sick shit watching these idiots. So can’t wait to get life back to somewhat normal. This crap compared to a couple mean tweets and a decent life. Give us the tweets back. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, left field said:

I never called him orange, but now that you mention it ...

Where does man makeup fall on the stud scale? Below Liberace but above RuPaul?

Another Biden Appointee.

It's also well accredited, but who would leave their children alone in a room with it ?

I do like it's shade of lipstick, kinda reminds me of Pete Puma from Bugs Bunny.

55628340-8dd6-11ec-be5e-e1be01fe8c2f

• Haha 2

I saw an interviewer asking people on the street, "What is the biggest threat to America today."  Answers like China, Russia, Korea, Democrats, Biden, Trump, Conservatives and leftists were common.  After thinking what my answer to that question would be, I boiled it down to simply two words .... Stupid people!

10 hours ago, left field said:

Harvard educated, professor of pediatrics, dedicated lifetime service to the health and welfare of the country AND wears less makeup than Trump.  

Sounds pretty studly.

Righto!! 

Dr. Levine is EXACTLY the kind of Pediatric Physician I would want treating my child, hbu? In fact, I'm booking an appointment for him to treat my son right after sharing this post with y'all!! 

And, btw, anyone who  disagrees with that is big ole' BIGOT !! Yes, that means you Grouse, Shoots, etc. , Lefty & I are comin for ya!! :taunt:

See the source image

Meanwhile, back in the house of the republicans have lost their bloody minds, another "traitor" stands up to tyranny.

The pull quote:

The constitution is hanging by a thread,” he told me. “The funny thing is, I always thought it would be the other guys. And it’s my side. That just rips at my heart: that we would be the people who would surrender the constitution in order to win an election. That just blows my mind.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/aug/20/rusty-bowers-interview-trump-arizona-republicans?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other