NeverWet

bkln

The videos on it are pretty amazing if they are realistic.  There is a post about it on another forum Im on and someone mentioned it has a very short life span and did not work on his boots.  It sounds just like a liquid called slip agent 6 we use to use in the printing industry and they just put it in a spray bottle. 

The problem with putting stuff on hunting boots is that what ever you put on will get rubbed/worn off pretty quick just by walking through stuff like golden rod, tall grass mud...etc. A good pair of rubber boots is the way to go.

Well, I'm done with the boots it works but they turn a shade of white.... Not sure if this going to wear off or what but the full Waterhose blast did nothing and they do stay dry..... Time will tell .... I will try to video this thing...

Someone else beat you to it bkln.  From what Im reading is its a temporary solution and wears off.  How soon it wears off I have no idea but would be concerned with putting it on any hunting stuff.  If it wears off it has to leave it behind as you trek through the woods I would imagine.  Does it smell when applied? 

If you read the directions on the good old stuff like Sno Proof and some of the oils, The say to warm the leather shoes, boots, whatever up to a certin temp.then apply. This opens up the pores in the leather and the product goes in deeper,scrapes do not effect as much as not heating.

I have boots as Danner and Sorel that are 40 or more years old that are still on good shape, I do the above once a year.