For Your sake I hope NY is next

For those here that are convinced that the system doesn't work, pay attention to what is happening here. Rambo didn't even show up and no one had to fire a shot. The system works, you just have to have the courage and true dedication to use it.

• Like 1

Wouldn't mind seeing the present occupant of the White house tossed out on his ear too...wait a minute..then the 2nd string comes into the game...2016 cannot come soon enough to toss these baffoons outta office.

Ha-ha, which is worse, a cunning shyster or a blithering idiot?

Wouldn't mind seeing the present occupant of the White house tossed out on his ear too...wait a minute..then the 2nd string comes into the game...2016 cannot come soon enough to toss these baffoons outta office.

The occupant of the White House will be leaving due to "Term Limits " .... I say Term Limits for all elected positions !

• Like 3

For those who think this has corrected the problem there, the law is STILL on the books.  The corrupt legislature did it's job, a few scapegoats are going down, but the rights of the citizens have still been diminished.

There is little to cheer about here.

I was just reading an article that the same group that started the efforts to recall are now pushing for full repeal and yesterday there was an article stating that their governor isn't as positive about the gun laws as he was before the recall. Maybe their representatives might approve an repeal now that they are afraid of losing there jobs.

Edited by noahmstone

I was just reading an article that the same group that started the efforts to recall are now pushing for full repeal and yesterday there was an article stating that their governor isn't as positive about the gun laws as he was before the recall. Maybe their representatives might approve an repeal now that they are afraid of losing there jobs.

I'm sure that if they haven't yet, they will soon be proposing a repeal bill for the law. The voting record for that bill will probably seal the fate of those that vote against repeal. It sounds like they have got their stuff in order.....lol.