President Obama News Conference

5 Million people have lost their health care coverage, one million in California alone. The country is 17 trillion $$ in debt and climbing by the hour,Which means every American owes $123,000 to the govt as their share of the debt. This guy might get 2 more supreme court justices in there before he leaves. Social security is drying up because the Dems refuse to privatize it. I'm voting for Putin,He's a gun owner and actually has a spine.

Not only are my health insurance costs significantly increasing, Obamacare is completely destroying my profession and innumerous Mds are retiring in droves.  This is going to destroy medicine and medical care in this country.  I cant believe these Sheeples still drive around with an Obama sticker on their car.  How can any rational person believe in this clown!!

• Like 1

I have read that next year when Obamacare is  supposed to start working the system is going to crash and burn then where will the people be that had there healthcare cancelled . My only hope we are rid of him in 2017 . Hopefully he won't be able declare marshall law and stay in power.

As ADKHunter said, Obama is pathetic. Between those clowns in Congress and our so-called leader, the national debt has increased, there are more people with their hands-out and people losing health coverage, not to mention the government shutdown!  I soooo regret voting for him in 2008!!! 

I say get rid of them all and start fresh.  

Luckily I have a group plan through my wife's employer. But as of Oct. 1st, we now have a $2000 family deductible but our co-pays are the same. Premiums stayed the same as far as I can tell. They deduct it from my wife's salary. 

We have a 1500 deductible on my single plan. They just dumped the reimbursement program so now we are completely on the hook for the deductible. With my situation right now, a hit like that at the wrong time might sink my ship.

Face it guys, damn near everyone in the political arena is out of touch with reality. Why? because of career politics. You almost have to be rich to get elected to begin with, so you are kind of out of touch going in. Then, you get a taste of being greased here, golden parachute there, treated almost like a celebrity, etc etc and its no wonder why they all seem to slip into that unrealistic world. The system is broken beyond repair. The hogs are in control of the trough being refilled.

The Affordable Care Act is a step in the right direction, despite its having stepped off on the wrong foot.  If the initial wrinkles get ironed out, all Americans will benefit.  And, just maybe, the insurance companies will suffer a bit.

That first step was built 10 feet in the air.

Just how do all Americans benefit by paying sky rocketing insurance cost?

All the republicans needed to do when they were in office for 8 years before Obama got elected was to do SOMETHING about the healthcare situation in this country. Even just a band-aid type plan would have been sufficient. You would have never had Obamacare come to fruition. But NO, they did jack$#!+ and kept sweeping it under the rug, so the next administration took the liberty to try to fix it the way they thought was best. Obviously they failed, and now the republicans and the Obama haters are bitching up a storm. They honestly have NO one to blame but themselves for doing NOTHING when they had the chance.

Obama hasn't failed with healthcare...it is just the means to the end. There plan all along is a single payer system...they have been working towards that since Hillary. If they completely destroy the system we have now there will be no choice but for the government to take over. Just ask GM.

The Affordable Care Act is a step in the right direction, despite its having stepped off on the wrong foot. If the initial wrinkles get ironed out, all Americans will benefit. And, just maybe, the insurance companies will suffer a bit.

It is only a step in the right direction if you want single payer government run system. The idea the Republicans "just had to do something" is false. Doing nothing would be better then where we are now.

• Like 1

The Affordable Care Act is a step in the right direction, despite its having stepped off on the wrong foot.  If the initial wrinkles get ironed out, all Americans will benefit.  And, just maybe, the insurance companies will suffer a bit.

how is going from $200 per pay check to $600 per pay check and from a $500 yearly deductible to $7,500 a year deductible a step in the right direction...

I went from $5,300 out of pocket cost to $21,900 out of pocket cost.

Yes I know you'll say I need to pay my fair share. But I thought I did that by working 60 hrs a week since high school. going to college at night and earning three college degrees. I thought the more I learned the more I earned. But somehow it became the more I learn the more I pay lazy A-holes to sit on there asses and that I get to support

Here's little rap song I wrote for you Early

There’s a new clown in town

And he’s going round

Saying vote for me

I’m not Georgie

And the stupid folks bought in

Now they’re taking it on the chin

Cause they gonna pay

While watching him say

It’s for your own good

Specially in da hood

Where the dead babies will be free