President Obama News Conference

Airing now !  I really think the guy is not in touch with reality.

He's sorry for 8.8 million Americans loosing their health care. That number continues to grow daily.

Along with failed foreign policy, failed financial policies, more free trade agreements failures and the list continues to grow. How could 61 million Americans? vote for such a failure?

Edited by landtracdeerhunter
  • Like 5

Truly pathetic. I want to ram my ranch hand full replacement bumper on the front of my truck into the rear end of every car I see with Obama stickers. Especially when they cut me off or do other stupid stuff. I hope our country can be turned around for the sake of my kids. Electing officals like Obama is going to ruin america. Its sad. There used to be so much pride in being a American....not much to be proud of anymore

As ADKHunter said, Obama is pathetic. Between those clowns in Congress and our so-called leader, the national debt has increased, there are more people with their hands-out and people losing health coverage, not to mention the government shutdown!  I soooo regret voting for him in 2008!!! 

I say get rid of them all and start fresh.  

Luckily I have a group plan through my wife's employer. But as of Oct. 1st, we now have a $2000 family deductible but our co-pays are the same. Premiums stayed the same as far as I can tell. They deduct it from my wife's salary. 

I pray he messes up good enough for him to have to resign or impeach him, whatever.  It's simply amazing how many people couldn't see through him, much like Hillary in our state.  You couldn't fool middle America cause they knew what could happen.  But there are so many fools in our state, california, and other densely populated areas that just put on blinders and let him go.  What we need is a General like Schwartscoff or Powell with some charisma and smarts to step up.  Ain't much out there people, on either side of the fence.

Ain't much out there people, on either side of the fence.

That's why I did go vote...but never cast a vote for either presidential candidate...I couldn't stomach being even partially responsible for what either one was going to do to this country......We need to have at least 3 solid candidates for the presidential election and get rid of the damn electoral vote...it's been out dated for decades

As ADKHunter said, Obama is pathetic. Between those clowns in Congress and our so-called leader, the national debt has increased, there are more people with their hands-out and people losing health coverage, not to mention the government shutdown!  I soooo regret voting for him in 2008!!! 

I say get rid of them all and start fresh.  

Luckily I have a group plan through my wife's employer. But as of Oct. 1st, we now have a $2000 family deductible but our co-pays are the same. Premiums stayed the same as far as I can tell. They deduct it from my wife's salary. 

Sad as it is, congress is our only pawn. God Help America!

All the republicans needed to do when they were in office for 8 years before Obama got elected was to do SOMETHING about the healthcare situation in this country.  Even just a band-aid type plan would have been sufficient.  You would have never had Obamacare come to fruition.  But NO, they did jack$#!+ and kept sweeping it under the rug, so the next administration took the liberty to try to fix it the way they thought was best.  Obviously they failed, and now the republicans and the Obama haters are bitching up a storm.  They honestly have NO one to blame but themselves for doing NOTHING when they had the chance.

Sad as it is, congress is our only pawn. God Help America!

It was a little late at this years election to vote out all the clowns.  Everybody who was currently in office during the shutdown should have been voted out of office and let Congress receive a message that they we're fed up with their BS.  All 100 senators and 435 representatives, whether their good or not, vote em out.  No discrementation, in 6 years we get a complete enima, and they get the message that THEY are accountable for the actions.  Now, it's a joke, whoever has the biggest coffers gets elected.  Can you imagine the faces on the guys when they know it's gonna be their turn next.  Republican or Democrat. 

Only problem is that could jump up and bite us in the @ss when they know their time is up and start passing everything under the sun, but I'd still like to see it happen.

All the republicans needed to do when they were in office for 8 years before Obama got elected was to do SOMETHING about the healthcare situation in this country.  Even just a band-aid type plan would have been sufficient.  You would have never had Obamacare come to fruition.  But NO, they did jack$#!+ and kept sweeping it under the rug, so the next administration took the liberty to try to fix it the way they thought was best.  Obviously they failed, and now the republicans and the Obama haters are bitching up a storm.  They honestly have NO one to blame but themselves for doing NOTHING when they had the chance.

The Clinton administration tackled health care with Hilary behind the wheel, drove into a brick wall. Yeah, it's Bush's fault, OK.

Steve both sides are to blame. The Republicans were too busy dumping billions into a war that never ends to do anything about healthcare. But Obama's crew applied this "band-aid" fix on a wound that keeps bleeding. The problem is that Obama's plan was not well planned and from what I read it only involved democrats. Regardless, millions have lost their plans because of the huge debacle where the website developers are blaming BO's administration and BO's administration is blaming the website developers. Endless blame game . . .  

Steve both sides are to blame. The Republicans were too busy dumping billions into a war that never ends to do anything about healthcare. But Obama's crew applied this "band-aid" fix on a wound that keeps bleeding. The problem is that Obama's plan was not well planned and from what I read it only involved democrats. Regardless, millions have lost their plans because of the huge debacle where the website developers are blaming BO's administration and BO's administration is blaming the website developers. Endless blame game . . .  

Obama words, " The Health Care Plans not perfect, but we can change it as we go along." Cut me some pork, LOL.

This is something they should be real proud of...

Healthcare.gov, the site to be used by people in 36 states to get insurance as part of the Affordable Care Act, has cost the U.S. Government $634+ million. Not only is this more than Facebook spent during its first 6 years in operation, it is also over $500 million above what the original estimate was: $93.7 million. Why, in a country with some of the best web development companies in the world, has this website, which is poor quality at best, cost so much?

Are you touched in the head?

The Republicans only had a majority for about 2yrs in congress prior to Obama. They never had more than 60 Senate seats. They did offer solutions, but no Dem would support them (health saving counts, ability to buy insurance over state lines.

YOU A-hole Democrat brought Obamacare to this nation. YOU OWN IT. Not the republicans...NO Republican voted for it.

BTW thanks to you A-hole Dems my insurance (from a fortune 500 employer) went from $200 per pay check to $600 per pay check. From a$500 yearly deductible to $7,500 a year deductible.

Go F yourselves

Edited by mmkay

They ARE both to blame.  Obama's plan was way more than a band-aid, though.  All the republicans needed to do was at least address the issue, and have some decent ideas of their own to help matters.  They didn't so, the next administration took the liberty.   Like you say, all they cared about was dumping billions into the war against terrorism.  So which problem is now worse and having a bigger effect on the average guy on the street??  

This is something they should be real proud of...

Healthcare.gov, the site to be used by people in 36 states to get insurance as part of the Affordable Care Act, has cost the U.S. Government $634+ million. Not only is this more than Facebook spent during its first 6 years in operation, it is also over $500 million above what the original estimate was: $93.7 million. Why, in a country with some of the best web development companies in the world, has this website, which is poor quality at best, cost so much?

When government runs any program, failure is capitalized!

I think that both problems have an equal affect on the average Joe. The dumping of billions into the war raised our debt . . . which BO's administration has taken into historic numbers and bringing the US into financial ruin and to the point of losing our A credit rating; The health insurance debacle has caused millions to cancel their private plans with the hopes of buying into BO's insurance plans through the web and we already know how that turned out. It may have been more than a band-aid fix, but as any Tenderfoot Boy Scout knows,  you don't apply a gauze pad to a severed leg. . .

Are you touched in the head?

The Republicans only had a majority for about 2yrs in congress prior to Obama. They never had more than 60 Senate seats. They did offer solutions, but no Dem would support them (health saving counts, ability to buy insurance over state lines.

YOU A-hole Democrat brought Obamacare to this nation. YOU OWN IT. Not the republicans...NO Republican voted for it.

BTW thanks to you A-hole Dems my insurance (from a fortune 500 employer) went from $200 per pay check to $600 per pay check. From a$500 yearly deductible to $7,500 a year deductible.

Go F yourselves

LOL, here comes the insanity!  Who is saying that I support Obama and Obamacare??  I did not vote for him in either election.  I am just giving you something to think about on why Obamacare came to fruition.  You obviously are incapable of any civilized discussion here, which is not uncommon to many these days.  WIthout discussion and some compromise there is nothing.  That's what these SOB's of BOTH parties get elected to do, to talk, come up with ideas, and then come to a compromise.