For Steve863

TheHunter

Yes, you most definitely ARE a jackass.   Why didn't you tell everyone that you taunted me first in a PM, thus I dared you to post some pictures?  Oh, you forgot that part, huh?  Here are some of my pictures.  I am NOT a trophy hunter and am happy with anything I put on the ground, be it big or small.  You obviously have NO respect for those type of hunters, and that is your loss.  I feel sorry for you.  Some of the deer pictured are bigger and more mature than the 50 lbs deer you told me I was only capable of killing.  You talk from you a$$ and that's pretty much it.

Say whatever you wish, seems like there is no off button on that mature expert hunter mouth of yours.  What I said in the first PM is exactly what I said in the thread, I asked you if you just toss the deer in the oven.  Sorry you got so offended you had to resort to that PM.  I have respect for all hunters, just not you and your BFF.   Keep bashing others on the site, you are doing a phenomenal job.

Edited by TheHunter

Say whatever you wish, seems like there is no off button on that mature expert hunter mouth of yours.  What I said in the first PM is exactly what I said in the thread, I asked you if you just toss the deer in the oven.  Sorry you got so offended you had to resort to that PM.  I have respect for all hunters, just not you and your BFF.   Keep bashing others on the site, you are doing a phenomenal job.

Honestly, why don't you stop the BS??  You have repeatedly accused anyone who doesn't support AR's like you do, as "brown and it's down" guys and "50 lbs deer killer".  This goes back a couple of years.  All anyone needs to do is go back to your past posts.  

Honestly, why don't you stop the BS??  You have repeatedly accused anyone who doesn't support AR's like you do, as "brown and it's down" guys and "50 lbs deer killer".  This goes back a couple of years.  All anyone needs to do is go back to your past posts.  

I keep my AR talk to the AR threads. You however have 2,500 posts of pure crap spread across every thread you touch.

• Like 1

Honest question. Are Steve and Doewhacker married or at least together? I'm seriously asking. I was always under the impression Doewhacker was female.

Your impression is incorrect.  We are two married men, with two children each.  We have never met, only talk about hunting and life thru emails and such.  Our philosophies on both subjects are very similar.

I keep my AR talk to the AR threads. You however have 2,500 posts of pure crap spread across every thread you touch.

Fact of the matter here is that YOU accused me of only being capable of killing 50 lbs deer.  I have now shown you that I have taken a few that are a bit bigger than that.  This should end matters here, yet YOU continue to take what YOU have started further into the gutter.