Share Some Favorite Pictures

You sure that wasn't up in the Adirondacks somewhere? It looks just like the one I saw up there except the one that I saw was black.

No but my brother suggested my cousin send his son up the tree to hogtie the cat to bring to the Adirondacks! He's a tough little bugger- he kind of looks like he was going to give a try...

post-50-0-25910600-1391381304_thumb.jpg

post-50-0-35824500-1391381325_thumb.jpg

Rummaging around looking for a certain other picture I found this gem.  My first ringneck  pheasant, circa 1975 or so.  Browning A5 12 ga and a load of heavy 5's.............(don't doubt me on the ammo, it's etched in my memory!)

img093_zpsbe4a2e0c.jpg

• Like 4

Rummaging around looking for a certain other picture I found this gem.  My first ringneck  pheasant, circa 1975 or so.  Browning A5 12 ga and a load of heavy 5's.............(don't doubt me on the ammo, it's etched in my memory!)

img093_zpsbe4a2e0c.jpg

Waz, no way that's you in the picture!!

• Like 1

If your having trouble uploading try this.

Internet explorer.

Left click

1) Tools:  Popup Blocker : Popup Blocker settings : add   huntingny.com  and  www.huntingny.com

2) Tools:  Compatibility view setting : add   huntingny.com

Or possibly try google chrome.

PS:  To get the button "Attach Files" Click on More Reply Options at the bottom right next to Post.

Hope this helps, love the pics and keep running out of Likes on this link!

Waz, no way that's you in the picture!!

Ha,  I figured you'd chime in!  Yes indeed, that is your humble (and grossly overweight) neighbor.

Almost 40 years ago when that pic was taken I was considered by some to be a sex symbol.  It bothered me for awhile then I slowly learned to except and embrace it. 

I found some more oldies, hang on.........................................................................................................