Stand with Phil

josephmrtn

I like this tidbid  “Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there. Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and that woman and those men,” he says.[/size]

Yeah, seems legit.

“Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there. Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and that woman and those men,” he says. Then he paraphrases Corinthians: “Don’t be deceived. Neither the adulterers, the idolaters, the male prostitutes, the homosexual offenders, the greedy, the drunkards, the slanderers, the swindlers—they won’t inherit the kingdom of God. Don’t deceive yourself. It’s not right.”

“We never, ever judge someone on who’s going to heaven, hell. That’s the Almighty’s job. We just love ’em, give ’em the good news about Jesus—whether they’re homosexuals, drunks, terrorists. We let God sort ’em out later, you see what I’m saying?”

“Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there. Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and that woman and those men,” he says. Then he paraphrases Corinthians: “Don’t be deceived. Neither the adulterers, the idolaters, the male prostitutes, the homosexual offenders, the greedy, the drunkards, the slanderers, the swindlers—they won’t inherit the kingdom of God. Don’t deceive yourself. It’s not right.”

“We never, ever judge someone on who’s going to heaven, hell. That’s the Almighty’s job. We just love ’em, give ’em the good news about Jesus—whether they’re homosexuals, drunks, terrorists. We let God sort ’em out later, you see what I’m saying?”

...yeah I read it. The rest you quoted makes it even worse. Cheaters, male prostitutes (female prostitutes are ok though), greedy, drunks and also gays are going to hell. But he's not judging or anything.

Hard to tell what his POV is sometimes, not the most articulate guy.

Oh, he needed to list every possible sin to make his point clear to you? He isn't judging. based on his second quote,  He probably should ask for a refund for that MBA he has since you can't read.

Not articulate does not equal unintelligent. Male prostitution is a sin but not female prostitution? Sounds like an old timer who is stuck in his old thinking. I know many like him. 

I think you should get off this guy's D. I haven't read anything that makes him sound like anything other than a classless, closed minded D-bag.

Typical comment from someone who thinks they know how it works. ///I don't think i know how it works at all I have a pretty damn good idea though. my parents have tons of money yet they help people who have less as do I when I can. They live the simple life when they don't have to. So far all your comments make it look like your the one who thinks he knows how it all works.

Edited by breethwithme

Typical comment from someone who thinks they know how it works. Many will make claims to what they'd do with money, but they always change their minds when they get it. I just received a very, very nice bonus. The government took almost half of it. But hey those on welfare worked hard for it, not me right? Vote blue and it'll continue to happen.

well the problem with welfare is most jobs pay 8 bucks an hr which is nothing. So the people on welfare know that on welfare they can feed there families keep there children warm and provide a roof over there heads. Which at 8 bucks an hr without welfare would entitle them to gas in there car so there families can keep warm living in there vehicle. The problem Is the rich don't want to pay the people that made them rich anything because of greed. Wanna get rid of welfare make min. Wage 15 bucks an hr. Oh and most people on welfare do work they just don't make enough. Edited by breethwithme

Not articulate does not equal unintelligent. Male prostitution is a sin but not female prostitution? Sounds like an old timer who is stuck in his old thinking. I know many like him.

I think you should get off this guy's D. I haven't read anything that makes him sound like anything other than a classless, closed minded D-bag.

Well since you wanted to take it down this road. I will drop him a message on Facebook and let him know how pissed off your mother is that he left out her profession.

well the problem with welfare is most jobs pay 8 bucks an hr which is nothing. So the people on welfare know that on welfare they can feed there families keep there children warm and provide a roof over there heads. Which at 8 bucks an hr without welfare would entitle them to gas in there car so there families can keep warm living in there vehicle. The problem Is the rich don't want to pay the people that made them rich anything because of greed. Wanna get rid of welfare make min. Wage 15 bucks an hr. Oh and most people on welfare do work they just don't make enough.

So the rich guy should pay the guy that quit school when he was 16 taking your order at Mc Donalds $15.00 an hour? Or the 15 year old kid that fills your popcorn bag at the movies $15 bucks an hour.. that not only is bad business it is insane... usually the ones with of that opinion never ran or owned a business in their life... the 30-50 year old man or woman filling your popcorn bag at the movies really made some bad decisions along the way to be in a position where that is the only job they can get... that can't be blame on rich people

welfare is a good idea.. if you make the person getting the people's money do something that benefits the people... if we're going to help them out they could at least give back some service to those that are helping to feed, cloth and house their family...

• Like 3

Sorry if you are an adult with kids and earning 8 bucks an hour, I'd bet you have made some very bad choices at some point.

My youngest a college senior is working part time at an acounting firm for $15, and this summer will intern for a larger firm for $25 . Her last summer job paid 12.50 she found that co. 60 grand. If one wants to earn more money, one should get the skills that makes them. Sought after .

Hating the rich will get you nowhere ,become one! My sister and bil lived in a trailer at 19 w/ a kid. He worked 2 jobs went to night school, later took a buy out from Kodak,a second mort. Started his own co. Sold it for millions. His son my nephew,put everything he owned into a company. Inc. magazine just ranked it 8th fastest growing co. In the U.S.

My hunting partner grew up in a basement. That was the house no upper floors ,just tar paper over the wood floor / ceiling? He took a factory job here in Roch. Today he owns it.

What made these guys rich was risking it all working 60 plus hours a week for months without a day off ,taking large risks with everything they owned.

Edited by Larry302
  • Like 2

Sorry if you are an adult with kids and earning 8 bucks an hour, I'd bet you have made some very bad choices at some point.

My youngest a college senior is working part time at an acounting firm for $15, and this summer will intern for a larger firm for $25 . Her last summer job paid 12.50 she found that co. 60 grand. If one wants to earn more money, one should get the skills that makes them. Sought after .

Hating the rich will get you nowhere ,become one! My sister and bil lived in a trailer at 19 w/ a kid. He worked 2 jobs went to night school, later took a buy out from Kodak,a second mort. Started his own co. Sold it for millions. His son my nephew,put everything he owned into a company. Inc. magazine just ranked it 8th fastest growing co. In the U.S.

My hunting partner grew up in a basement. That was the house no upper floors ,just tar paper over the wood floor / ceiling? He took a factory job here in Roch. Today he owns it.

What made these guys rich was risking it all working 60 plus hours a week for months without a day off ,taking large risks with everything they owned.

Great examples Larry...  hard work always leads to better living... what some consider hard work is just showing up 40 hours a week and getting a paycheck.. expecting that just being a warm body in the workplace deserves promotions and high raises... people that do well in this economy always do well... while the warm body with limited ambition finds himself struggling and looking for a handout from the hard workers thinking that the gravy train should continue despite his lack of desire to better himself by putting in any effort... that sense of entitlement some have thinking they should have equal pay and upward mobility because they showed up... we all have worked with them and know they exist in large numbers... those who deny it usually are those individuals we're talking about.

Well said men (Larry n Antler). Sometimes you got take risks for big rewards. I left a stable job in 2009 at 25 years old during a bad economy for another job. It was risky and my friends/family thought I was nuts. Now I make more than double what I made in 2009, but much more importantly I enjoy going to work each day. I work with many people who were my superiors 4 years ago and now they report to me. Of course, they are jealous n whine. I don't feel bad for them. I had no connections and got to where I am through hard work. I went to a crappy college and have ivy league graduates under me.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

well the problem with welfare is most jobs pay 8 bucks an hr which is nothing. So the people on welfare know that on welfare they can feed there families keep there children warm and provide a roof over there heads. Which at 8 bucks an hr without welfare would entitle them to gas in there car so there families can keep warm living in there vehicle. The problem Is the rich don't want to pay the people that made them rich anything because of greed. Wanna get rid of welfare make min. Wage 15 bucks an hr. Oh and most people on welfare do work they just don't make enough.

I worked very hard to get where I am. My family wasn't poor, but I was never handed anything. I'm still paying loans. Why do I get punished for working hard? For not going out to drink with my buddies when I had a test? For quitting weed, for taking an extra job and an internship when it's be so much easier to live at home?

Edited by Belo

Life, not just work, is what you make it, I work hard.. but also like my free time.. so I know I'm not destined to be a millionaire.. I'm okay with that... I live modestly and within my means... I work hard to play hard... not to buy a Mercedes... simple is just fine for me.. I like being rich in other ways... I work hard because I like being proud of what I do... any short comings I have are my own doing.. I feel no sense of entitlement... society owes me nothing.

Life, not just work, is what you make it, I work hard.. but also like my free time.. so I know I'm not destined to be a millionaire.. I'm okay with that... I live modestly and within my means... I work hard to play hard... not to buy a Mercedes... simple is just fine for me.. I like being rich in other ways... I work hard because I like being proud of what I do... any short comings I have are my own doing.. I feel no sense of entitlement... society owes me nothing.

Well said. I remember a 60 minutes episode where they were interviewing a walmart employee complaining about their health care. There was a Tahoe in the driveway and a big flat screen with cable. I didn't even have a flatscreen at the time.

So you can't pay your medical bills but you're forking 160 a month for cable and net? Got it.

Well said. I remember a 60 minutes episode where they were interviewing a walmart employee complaining about their health care. There was a Tahoe in the driveway and a big flat screen with cable. I didn't even have a flatscreen at the time. So you can't pay your medical bills but you're forking 160 a month for cable and net? Got it.

Similar to the $30K/year millionaires. Girls who work at hair salons or malls making $30K/year and walk around with $2K handbags. Makes no sense.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Well since you wanted to take it down this road. I will drop him a message on Facebook and let him know how pissed off your mother is that he left out her profession.

I remember the last time I seriously used a 'your mom' joke. I was about 12 and about to get my first hair on balls. Yours should come soon B)