Vasectomy

Red

The first one AFTER the procedure was a bit traumatic for me........................................practice makes perfect though. B)

Yeah ….it was kind of like trying to put the pin back in a live grenade…"I HOPE THIS WORKS"……...

• Like 2

I didn't find out till later that the guy who did the shaving wasn't a nurse.  As a matter of fact, he didn't even work at the hospital.

Just a joke.  I'm not done popping out little ones.  If my next one is a girl I'll consider it.

My wife was all for me getting snipped then a few days ago she started getting second thoughts but she didn't try to talk me out of it she just said what if 5 years from now we change our mind don't worry 5 years from now all of the kids will be in school and I still won't want to do the baby thing again lol. The procedure goes so easy I would do that 20x versus getting pneumonia once

The procedure goes so easy I would do that 20x versus getting pneumonia once

What'd the Doc tell you as far as taking it easy?  I had mine probably 15 years ago and was told be cool for a couple/three days.  I didn't and paid a heavy price......................

My doc also said take it easy for a few days and no heavy lifting for a week and no swimming for a week I told him I won't do any heavy lifting I'm off of work for a little while do to lack of work I told him I have a family trip booked for splash lagoon coming up he said don't worry you can swim there they use plenty of chlorine lol but on my way home after the procedure I stopped at target for some pop and snacks the. 5 guys for lunch came outside and the car wouldn't start dam started went had to walk home with everything while wearing shorts lol. Thank god I was only 4 blocks from my house

I didn't find out till later that the guy who did the shaving wasn't a nurse.  As a matter of fact, he didn't even work at the hospital.

Just a joke.  I'm not done popping out little ones.  If my next one is a girl I'll consider it.

Must be a BITCH getting them through that little hole in the end...

Yeah, Like everyone else said, no matter how good you feel....listen to the doctor and take it easy.  I went to work the next day and wouldn't you know it, with my luck had a foot chase and a fight halfway through the shift.  All I can say is....grapefruits....you get the picture!   Listen to the doctor and take it easy! Good Luck! 

that is definitely the second best part of having the vasectomy I already tried to get frisky she wasn't having any part of it have to follow the doctors rules lol

Make sure you have the pipeline flushed out good before your follow up appt! It was a busy (but enjoyable) couple of weeks around my house! :spiteful:

One of my staff had it done. He said and I quote: "Doc told me i'll be back at work in 3 day. Yeah right. If I sat at a desk all day maybe. On the 5th day I was still walking around like a cowboy who just got off a horse after a long ride."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Elmo

One of my staff had it done. He said and I quote: "Doc told me i'll be back at work in 3 day. Yeah right. If I sat at a desk all day maybe. On the 5th day I was still walking around like a cowboy who just got off a horse after a long ride." Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did he go to a doctor or a vet??  :biggrin: