Cool Bow...

nyantler

83% let off... 300 fps @ 60#... weighs 4 lbs... shoots regular size arrow depending on your draw length....the bow itself articulates on the grip... I shot it.. I haven't shot anything but a trad bow in 13 years and I shot it like a champ first time out... hand shock is nearly non existent.. bow body follows through and drops forward on its own after the shot without loosening your hand on the grip... not sure how it will be received but I thought is was a cool idea.. and a riot to shoot.

I also shot it at Harrisburg. Very cool idea, different from a traditional compound in several ways. Absolutely zero hand shock when firing, literally nothing. And you have to put the nock to the corner of your mouth to be consistent/hit where you want to. I wasn't crazy about the site or rest he had installed but I would assume others could be used in there place. I guess they gave a few to an elk outfitter who is going to use them on elk and tape the experience.

American ingenuity is alive and well. Whenever I think a certain technology has just about reached it's limits, somebody not only thinks outside the box, but blows the box completely apart .... lol.

LOL.. that's what I told the guys that made it. I have no interest in giving up my traditional stuff, but I thought it was one of the most innovative things I've seen in while... it was just plain cool!

seen things like this more than a dozen years ago, just like it, thought it was cool tinkered with it, and haded it back to the shop that had it, same shop also had another bow that was very short axle to axle, with an extended grip out in front of where the "normal" gris would be, but this one you held vertically just like you everyday compound

• 2 weeks later...

From what i found with a quick google search, NY 265.01, which makes them illegal, has been around since at least 2005. Way before the safe act.

I think the NYSAFE Act  increased the severity of having one though but I forgot about that.  you are right that it's been around.  still neat idea.