Hamburg Outdoors Expo..

wooly

I don't have any firm plans yet.  I missed a few years also and didn't miss anything too exciting........

BUT, I am longing for those wonderful peanuts, fudge and getting short on paracord so I'll probably go. B)

Edited by Lawdwaz
  • Like 1

I was expecting to see a LOT more turkey stuff with spring right around the corner.

I doubt I need to go again for another 10-15yrs. I still managed to find a few things I "had to have",lol

I also ran into forum member Tinlodge at the New York Crossbow Coalition booth, so it was nice to finally put a face to the name, and see him there promoting a good cause!

• Like 1

Been the last few years always seem to pick something up but it seems to get worse and worse. I should go just to meet tinlodge haha. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe you'll get to meet Cuomo too? Probable given the amount of thanks he gets from Tinlodge and the coalition.

• Like 1

All these glowing reports have me giddy to saddle up first thing tomorrow for the ride over................ :fie:

I'll probably still go as I have some unfinished business with one of the guys from Elite Bows.  (and I still have a hankering for some fancy beer nuts. :biggrin:

I was expecting to see a LOT more turkey stuff with spring right around the corner.

I doubt I need to go again for another 10-15yrs. I still managed to find a few things I "had to have",lol

I also ran into forum member Tinlodge at the New York Crossbow Coalition booth, so it was nice to finally put a face to the name, and see him there promoting a good cause!

Wooly,

Nice meeting you also! Thank you for the support!

• Like 1

They need to lose the , 10,000 ft of floorspace in front building they give to boat and atvs. Some interesting booths but few and far between... guess. i'm ready to skip the next 10 years of it again. Hasn't been a decent show since early 90's...

I remember going to the buffalo convention center for the outdoor show . No outdoor show for me this weekend , the ol' ladys truck needs a front wheel bearing replaced , now i get to bust my knuckles out in the driveway this morning instead , YA!