Who carries every day? What do you carry?

that's exactly what I'm saying.....I'd rather have a small comfortable carry gun than one that is too big to carry that I can't get out quick enough if the need should arise....I'd much rather be able to pull a gun out of my front pocket than have to reach under my coat and and try to get it out of a holster.

O crap.......I thought you were a proponent for Big Iron. :crazy:

Yea, Lord knows when trouble will find you.  When you least expect it is when it'll go down I'd guess...........................

Gizmo285 has it figured out too!

Actually I'm still looking for another snubby, a S&W 342.  It weights 11oz unloaded. Scarce as hens teeth I'm finding out........did find one at a fair price and handled it briefly at a recent gun show.  It looked fairly tired but I've never handled a scandium framed gun for more than a couple minutes.  We'll see.........................................

Gun,holster,belt cover garment. It's a system with the right parts bigger guns can be carried.

of course. Winter, fall and spring can allow for this. Summer can be a little harder to carry a full frame 1911 concealed. It doesn't mean you shouldn't carry, but I think one has to make a choice if they'd weather sweat a little in the summer and carry a bigger gun, or not sweat and carry smaller. There's also the fact that you might look out of place with a hoody on in the summer. I think maybe the loose fitting polo works best in the summer with an IWB. I make the same choice everytime I put on my leather jacket and ride my motorcycle on a 90* day. Rather sweat than bleed.

I saw a gun show that advised against wearing those vests made for concealed carry. The ones with the holster pocket built in. They said bad guys know what they are and assume those wearing them to be law enforcement. The guys on the show called them "shoot me first vests". My wife actually bought me one and I returned it. Hope it was an innocent mistake lol.

I saw a gun show that advised against wearing those vests made for concealed carry. The ones with the holster pocket built in. They said bad guys know what they are and assume those wearing them to be law enforcement. The guys on the show called them "shoot me first vests". My wife actually bought me one and I returned it. Hope it was an innocent mistake lol.

shoot me first? I could also see it to be a "don't rob me" vest too. Can go either way. Not a lot different from the gun pouches/fanny packs. I prefer my NRA sticker and camo hat. :) This guy probably has a gun... haha

I think you're giving crooks the benefit of being SOMEWHAT intelligent..................and that ain't happening. 

just bought a KAHR CW9, got it added to my license now have to pick it up. im excited! perfect for carry :)

I had one for a few years and really liked it but sold it in lieu of buying the S&W Shield 9mm.  Flip of a coin but for me the Shield was nicer.

You'll be pleased with it I'd bet.  Post up a range report when you can.

I had one for a few years and really liked it but sold it in lieu of buying the S&W Shield 9mm. Flip of a coin but for me the Shield was nicer.

You'll be pleased with it I'd bet. Post up a range report when you can.

Thanks for the input, I hope it fires as good as it feels... Once I run through some rounds on it I can do that