Vick is a Jet, how about that...?

bkln

Sanchez is gone (good riddance if you ask me)..... is Vick a viable option? I like the idea of a veteran QB but ain't that too polarizing figure? Not sure... just want my Jets to have a good year.... what do you think....?

jb, you are a funny guy :-) I know Vick only played 3 full seasons in his entire life but if Geno throws another 6 picks game, I want a veteran to step up and Vick isn't the worst option.... he can get us over the hump, besides its only one year deal.... Geno needs to grow up, no questions there and Vick can provide that buffer..... just saying....

Sanchez was always a bum IMO USC QB's rarely turn out to great pros with exception. They are playing in Hollywood and are local celebs in a celeb environment, they are the man as college kids. then to the pros where the competition is 4 times that of college, when they do not have the level if success as college it is a major ego hit and they get worse.

USC does produce some bonafide defensive studs that flourish in the pros.

Vick is an improvement over Smith who I also think is a bum, but definitely not elite. Maybe he has a good season and the Jets make da playoffs. Vick cannot withstand big hits, even when he was in his prime and the most electrifying player in the league his threshold was 2 very hard hits, he would fall apart. So fast fwd 10 yrs + prison stint and Jets still got issues

yeah, maybe he can start a dog fighting ring in NY while he's here......nothing like having someone of that caliber to look up to.

Since Vick's new team is based in New Jersey , why would he want to start a dog fighting ring in New York ? :spiteful:

Maybe he could set one up in the swamp at the Meadow Lands .