Can we vote out Hochul ??

I would like to see the break down of the numbers from mail in ballots.  I suspect the overwhelming majority of them counted, vote the Democrat line.  I say counted, because some voting for Republicans have been found in dumpsters. To me that indicates fraud.

Mail in ballots are outlawed in 95% of European countries due to massive fraud, and mail in ballots are what was counted in these 2 Senate elections and will be massive in the Georgia runoff. No audits will be allowed no matter how suspect the outcomes.

Democrats win when ID's are not required, mail in ballots are allowed and early voting is long. That's why they're opposed to stopping these things. All 3 allow cheating to get by easily. We are now looking at a lot of idiots in the electorate, (like woman who think abortion is the #1 priority), and corrupt elections. Therefore, we are not going to be able to vote our way out of the mess the left has put us all in.

Did NY really vote for this??  Everyone I spoke to said they voted NO on this Prop.

New York Gov Kathy Hochul (just elected through voter fraud) CONTINUES PLAN TO QUARANTINE & INJECT CITIZENS ON A PHONY POLIO EMERGENCY!!

The Democrat party just seized a $4 Billion bond (back of ballot propositions “air & water”). No studies., no surveys, no breakdown of funds, and people supposedly voted for this.

First, that amount has no rationale because there was nothing to substantiate it. Where is the rest of the money going?! Where is the breakdown for why 4 BILLION was the number?

Second, Hochul just used the NYS Water Surveillance system to claim polio in the water of 4 counties, including Nassau. Hochul claims she needs to isolate & quarantine based on Water Surveillance and “public health threats”.

FACT: Bobbie Ann Cox, Esq. fought and won against these illegal Isolation & Quarantine Regulations (7/8/2022 court case).

Hochul is now appealing that court decision because she wants the power to isolate & quarantine NYers. Now, with a 4 billion dollar bond to pump into their machine, they will use the water surveillance system now to threaten human freedoms.

• Haha 1

A Texan ,a Floridian ,and a New Yorker die. They all wind up in hell. After a while they spot a red phone and ask Satan what it's for. He tells them so they can call back to earth. The Texan calls Dallas, and talks for 5 minutes. Satan says 5 minutes call to Texas is $5000. The Floridian calls Miami, and talks for 10 minutes. Satan says 10 minutes cal to Miami is $10000. The New Yorker calls Albany ,and talks for 5 hours. Satan says 5 hour call to Albany is $5. The Texan and Floridian here this and ask why it's so cheap to call Albany. Satan smiles and says,,," Since Holcul took over, the whole state has gone to hell, so it's a local call.."

• Haha 1