What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Right now laying down while River naps...with try and by some baked pork chops , Squash rice, and green beans going here soon. No crib so I have to make sure he's sound asleep before making a dash to the kitchen to prep a couple of things. Ahh brings back memories.

• Like 2

Nope curious grandpa just opened the door and woke him up...default_rolleyes.gif..Lol yep ...brings back memories alright...

Time to order a pizza Man you just brought back memories here too. How many times could Samantha watch Nemo or Monsters Inc in one day as a toddler. As soon as she fell asleep I was a whirling dirbish trying to get things done ...... quietly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

Fois Gras at the Omni Parker House. More to come. 

IMG_0815.JPG

I watched some cooking show today, a place in NYC put fois grad in a jelly donut!!!

Edited by Paula

Wild turkey Alfredo. The  cheese sauce had sauteed garlic, onions,yellow peppers, hot peppers,roasted red peppers, slivered carrots, portabella mushrooms, broccoli flowerrets, diced tomato, diced wild turkey cooked in the sauteed veggies for flavor. This over Rigatoni. Dang that turkey was good!

• Like 1