What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Turkey sausage, baked potato, salad, brocconi, corn....desert

Lots of butter , sour cream and bacon on baked potato ? Copious amounts of bleu cheese on salad. Cheddar cheese sauce on broccolini ? Corn swimming in butter ? And a pint of Ben h Jerrys for dessert ? My kind of dinner .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

44 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I've started this "Whole 30" diet with my neighbor. I modified it to include beer. I'm starving all the time it's fantastic emoji849.png

My brother tries doing that every other month. Its typically the whole 4 diet for him and after four days I make fun of how he failed. Good luck man it seems challenging.

My brother tries doing that every other month. Its typically the whole 4 diet for him and after four days I make fun of how he failed. Good luck man it seems challenging.

It's basically no grains no sugar no dairy. So I had a steak, broccoli and dry baked potato tonight which sounds great but I would fight my mother for a cookie right now
  • Like 3

It's basically no grains no sugar no dairy. So I had a steak, broccoli and dry baked potato tonight which sounds great but I would fight my mother for a cookie right now

Berbere wings still a go ?
Is it similar to Atkins diet ? Eat all the wings you want on that diet. Wife and I did that years ago. It worked well but it wasn't living or fun by any means. I'd rather have the extra 15 pounds. And low carbs meant Guinness beer

Berbere wings still a go ?
Is it similar to Atkins diet ? Eat all the wings you want on that diet. Wife and I did that years ago. It worked well but it wasn't living or fun by any means. I'd rather have the extra 15 pounds. And low carbs meant Guinness beer

No sugar or butter so Berbere might be alright