What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

7 minutes ago, Bionic said:

Jdubs- youre making quesadillas tomorrow now arent you lol?  They were delicious.  Diced chicken with chopped onion, cheddar jack, with my dry rub I make. We topped it with hickory smoked bbq sauce, and franks red hot, and sour cream.  

I like your style!  Chicken already pulled and defrosting. ;)

• Like 1

Have to be honest,  I never think of bbq sauce on things like this, its thr girlfriend who has a sweet tooth for it, lol.  That sounds great! I love when I get dinner ideas from tv commerials, or word of mouth, or things of this nature! 

I hate to say it, but tomorrow wil be a long day now for you, because chicken quesadillas will be on your mind.  I might make another myself.   Post pics, enjoy.

Edited by Bionic

17 minutes ago, Bionic said:

I might make another myself.

You had to post that.  That's just wrong! :cheese:

I like the idea of spicy hot ingredients inside with the sweet cooling affects of the BBQ sauce.  Might have to make a couple, you know, for "research". :haha:

• Haha 1

Braved the torrential downpours and a half hour drive to Dos Amigos in Hamburg last night. Girls and I treated SIL to dinner for setting up new tv , Netflix , on demand , Amazon prime , speakers , dvd etc. I'm not tech savvy and by canceling movie channels now saving $50 per month. Loaded nachos 95cc35e611113cb8e75fb20c26320c84.jpg
Pork belly a29deb9002962462107176a390b6b110.jpg
Lobster taco - lobster , smoked corn purée , cilantro green onion sauce, chipotle crema, purple cabbage.
Chewbacca taco- braised carnitas , ancho chile glaze , zesty chayote slaw , jalapeño, cotlia cheese , cilantro lime crema 1704312144dfcf9a1a9dcc342e129e4f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Bionic said:

I made another chicken quesadilla

20171106_205923.jpg

Even posted sideways, that looks as delicious as yesterday's masterpiece!

I was surprised with a savory pork loin dinner so it will be quesadilla Tuesday here instead! :D

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Jdubs said:

Even posted sideways, that looks as delicious as yesterday's masterpiece!

I was surprised with a savory pork loin dinner so it will be quesadilla Tuesday here instead! :D

Pulled pork quesadillas!!!

do it.

Thank you,  yesterday's was better, I went overboard with bbq sauce on top.  Hard life lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

So how is duck that you hunt?  I have heard it's not great but the few times I have had it at restaurants it was great.  Slightly rare or Peking at the best Chinese restaurant I ever went to in NYC Chinatown.  

I think it's delicious if you had someone make you duck that didn't taste good it was probably not prepared or cooked correctly but everyone has there own taste I guess.  Hell my father eats Limburger cheese will never understand that

• Like 1

I think it's delicious if you had someone make you duck that didn't taste good it was probably not prepared or cooked correctly but everyone has there own taste I guess.  Hell my father eats Limburger cheese will never understand that

I'll attest the goose kabobs he grilled up awhile back were outstanding. And everyone says goose is terrible. Wasn't that time.

• Like 1

Best duck I ever had was in Minnesota. The guys there had it in little square chunks on the grill. Some wrapped in bacon, some not.

For regular restaurants, I get duck frequently. I like it when it has that crispy skin to it.

• Like 1