What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Started with some slab bacon won at meat raffle last weekend. Cooked it with sous vide , finished on skillet to crisp. Carmelized onions , slice of cheddar atop a moose burger lightly salted and peppered with a dash of worchestshire sauce. Talk about a great burger. 70966e74c40e0f4464550d6a4436f55a.jpg599030ba80762ac15b671750e45bb247.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_7782.JPG

IMG_7783.JPG

Edited by turkeyfeathers
  • Like 4

Im waiting for the world's largest sub , this place has subs that are like 18 inches long. I decided to mix it up and go with the chicken finger sub. I don't want to take a picture ,the girl currently making it might think I'm a weirdo.

Screw my salad I'm still hungry. Where's this place at ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This was lunch for my buddy who moved to Colorado and was home for the weekend - only requested NY pizza (not Pizza Hut or five brothers or any other bs pizza) this is the real(and only)deal
e3ea8248a0d071f06afa6c64e4bdfdc6.jpg

Arthur Ave is AMAZING- for my upstate family- make the trip- you will leave 5-10lbs happier!!!

• Like 2

Some old stuff I forgot to post.  This was Sri Pra Phai in Queens.  It's not the best Thai food but it's one of the most authentic.  They don't water down their heat for westerners.  I tapped out after 6 thai peppers from that Jungle Curry.

IMG_8760.JPG

IMG_8761.JPG

IMG_8762.JPG

IMG_8763.JPG

• Like 4

Spot Dessert Bar.

The Harvest (the one in the plant pot) is filled with fruits, berries, and ice cream and covered with crushed oreo cookies (the dirt).  The cornival is corn flavored ice cream shaped like a corn on a bed of melted caramel and corn bread.

IMG_8715.JPG

IMG_8716.JPG

IMG_8803.JPG

IMG_8804.JPG

• Like 4

Some old stuff I forgot to post.  This was Sri Pra Phai in Queens.  It's not the best Thai food but it's one of the most authentic.  They don't water down their heat for westerners.  I tapped out after 6 thai peppers from that Jungle Curry.
IMG_8760.JPG.17c90d75d87164e52454eafc9e88fe81.JPG
IMG_8761.JPG.b72bef9784c9284f5f952b8d07e31a1c.JPG
IMG_8762.JPG.c4a17afbea159276f45955de750b3ed9.JPG
IMG_8763.JPG.eacb82f54e20a654332b2cb4cbfa963b.JPG

You don't bow hunt do you ? How'd that go if you hunted today with those Thai peppers ? Come home from hunting with both socks ? #planaccordingly

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

You don't bow hunt do you ? How'd that go if you hunted today with those Thai peppers ? Come home from hunting with both socks ? #planaccordingly

I took this season off with newborn at home.  Been to Thailand twice so it's not new to me.  I can handle a couple of thai peppers but 8 (that's how much was in that dish) was just too much.  And yes, I went home and took out my frustrations on the toilet like an abusive step dad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Venison neck stew over mashed potatoes.  Absurdly good.  My favorite cut cooked like this.  Falling apart and a rich consistency.  My wife hates venison but loves this!   Don't throw that neck away.  My son added a little dessert   

IMG_1302.JPG

IMG_1303.JPG

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 10