What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Venison stew again for lunch. Looks like someone had a blowout in my bowl, but I can assure you it's glorious. Think it's one of my does from a couple years ago and probably some of my deer from last year maybe? Either way it's awesome!248de58d3c40515247116a52b4b43a66.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I keep seeing all these good bar food pics from our in WNY.... I think
Us nyc burbs guys need to have a get together and show there yokels what good food is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Set it up after deer season. I would even allow a member or two from WNY to come down and crash at my house

• Like 2

Dinner for tomorrow night. Pork butt with a light yellow mustard coating , coffee spice rub. Will go in crockpot for overnight and tomorrow. Sautéed cashews in butter and rub. Hmmm, forgot I only had a handful of wood chips , forgot didn't have a beer to throw in crockpot , no newspapers to start coals in chimney and ran out of rub. Went smooth other than that. ac60a7cfdbbb5bbb1ea50b4ead78085e.jpg

• Like 7

Last night was crock pot French vegetable, Venison soup and OMG it was good soup...All veggies from our garden plus red potato, garlic and basil...in a venison and no salt beef stock...sprinkled with 5 mixed Italian cheese and served with hot buttered bread...Dark chocolate ice cream for dessert.

• Like 2