Ammo

deerhunter1699

all I can tell you is each gun will shoot different. both my rugers have shot the best using fusion ammo .308 American loves the 150gr

M77 .270 Loves the 130 Gr but does well with the 150Gr too

best thing to do is try different ammo to see what your guns shoots well with or you are happy with. Can get expensive but Fun

I'm with bubba I like the Remington core lok not only for the price but my gun likes them too. I tried winchester but found they did not make a good kill they were accurate but I do not think they expanded well. Can not say for sure as I never found one all shots were in and out and I had to make a fallowup shot. My thought is that they are too hard like shockwaves for ml never had good luck with those either. As bubba said good luck finding 308 ammo it seems to be getting harder and harder to find

I use the 150 grain Core Lokts as well. Sub MOA at 100 yards. 2 inch group at 200 yards. Figure that's good enough for me in these woods. Though I did buy some Sierra Game Kings. Just haven't loaded any of them up yet.

The Core Lokts I got from various places. The Game Kings are just bullets. They're for reloading. I ordered them from Midway USA. I haven't tried them out yet but it seems a lot of people who reload raves about them.