Damage wildlife Permit

fasteddie

For Cripes sake ...STOP already!!! every freaking subject...walk away.... Eddie go get your self a deer and enjoy helping the guy out and possibly get a new place to hunt

FSW stop reading into stuff and if ya do. pull up that lip and just walk away..... what is the point!

A voice of reason !!!

My nephew gets 8 to 10 kill permits every year. Couple small patches of woods with hedgerows and fields. There are people who hunt it, but with few ambush spots, it is all but impossible to kill this many during hunting season. After a couple days pressure, the deer change patterns for a few days.

The only way to maintain any control of the population is to spread out the killing over several months. Which means getting and using nuisance permits. Save him 1000's in organic crops every year.

The farmer is starting me out with one permit . If all goes well , I will get more . From the sheet I saw , he probably has at least 15 shooters . Just trying to help the farming community .

I drove out to the properties a while ago to see what they look like . Pretty muddy and you have to walk quite a ways to get back to any tree line and far enough away from any dwellings at one spot . Can't park or drive in the fields where I 1st looked . At another spot , I drove about 50 yards off the road into an opening in a bean field and saw a doe approximately 120 yards out feeding . She glanced up at me took about 10 steps in my direction and went back to feeding . So , that area looks promising .

• Like 1

For Cripes sake ...STOP already!!! every freaking subject...walk away.... Eddie go get your self a deer and enjoy helping the guy out and possibly get a new place to hunt

FSW stop reading into stuff and if ya do. pull up that lip and just walk away..... what is the point!

Yeah whatever!  There is no reading into anything. It was a written fact. Eddie made the stupid statement about a fence and then manned up and said why he said it even though he misunderstood my post because thats how most use damage permits and shoot at night to get the job at hand done!  The problem comes when some sap tries to degrade me with posts he puts on threads i respond to. I will never walk away from some dipstick like him! He is supposed to police the site. Not try to degrade people which he has many times,to many members!