Sick of it...

growalot

So here's my melt down....please feel frre to ban me...tell ya what ban me for life

I AM SO SICK OF EVERY SINGLE POST ON THIS SITE GETTING TURNED INTO A PISSING MATCH AND BS GARBAGE...YOU ALLOW IT BECAUSE YOU THINK IT GENERATES TRAFFIC...YOUR WRONG...IT KEEPS INFORMATIVE POSTERS AT BAY... SO YOU END UP WITH THE SAME OLD DRIBBLE.....PLEASE DON'T ALLOW ME TO BE TEMPTED TO COME BACK I'M OVER IT........PLEASE BAN ME AND HAVE A GREAT DAY

Edited by WNYBuckHunter
language removed
  • Like 4

I agree Grow. Same people get very confrontational and belittle anyone that disagrees with them. Can't just voice their opinion and let it go! It's gotta go on, page after page after page, instead of just taking it to PM's. Where they get their energy, I don't know!

Lifes to short and stressful as it is! Screw that! :drinks:

Edited by Cabin Fever

It is getting old. When I joined the site a year or so ago I was drawn to see what hunters around the state are doing and up to. I'm still on here but have thought about just calling it due to some of the arrogance and know it all mentality from some of the members, belittling pissing matches and gigantic egos.

Easy there Missy!!! You have joined in on a pissing match or two yourself. Just like a lot of us have. Its just the way it is. People will naturally argue about anything. It is what it is. No need to get that bent over it and no need for the a$$ nasty language (although I get the frustration) You seem like a good $h!t but if it gets to you that bad, just leave.

• Like 1

I don't know if I would call it a pissing match or just plain old- new  fashion constructive criticism. If someone states a commit that cannot be agreed on, you're bound to get called out on it. As for the foul language, no that cannot be tolerated as this is a family site.

I just love America, know where else one come and go as they please!

And edit too.

Edited by landtracdeerhunter

Really?? If you take this place that serious then its not for you anyways.  I have made some great friends off this site, Helped so get some great bucks and have givin some a new place to hunt but at the end of the day its a website and you have control of your index finger and do not have to push what you dont want to read.

But really the words???  That speaks volumes. No need for that stupidity!

Making this a dead thread. As with any online forum or the internet as whole you have to learn to ignore some things. Especially when you have trolls that show up just to drive people crazy.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

• Like 2