Howdy Everyone

DirtTime

Was reading through some of the threads in here for a few days now, so figured I may as well just register and say hello.

I used to hunt all the time from the age of 14 until I was around 24 or so. Then, life got in the way, as does for some people now and again.

Got back into hunting last year. I still get mad at myself for sitting out for 10 years!

One of the main places I hunt now is private land a buddies father owns. Catch is, I can't hunt the land unless my buddies with me. When he told me this year he would only have maybe two weekends for us to hunt, I sold what I could, scraped enough cash, and bought a used bow. At least now I can hunt the Pine Bush ( 10 minutes from me ) when ever possible. The bad thing was I didn't get time to really get all my ducks in a row, so I am still getting the bow set up and dialed in. Hoping for next weekend.

On a side note, I have been told by "some" I am sarcastic. Hence the Username. Been called that for 10 years or so now. To be honest, I don't know what they are talking about. I am just direct and make no bones about s$$@. LOL

I am also a typo prince..So read with caution. :scare:

Edited by CyanideRob

Figured I would add a pic. This is me and my current set up. PSE Thunder-flite Express, Tru-Glo sights, WB rest, and CX Wolverine Hunter arrows.

I have had the quiver for a long, very long time, but, it still works, so I am not swapping it out yet. My broadheads are also old, WASP XXL 4 blade 125's. Never opened the pack till the other day. Still razor sharp and shooting well. Shooting with fingers. It just seems to be better for me.

The furball is Miko, our Siberian Husky. She's a handful! She's a pure bred, and she has the "Alpha" personality for sure! She just could not let me have a picture taken without her in it.

• Like 2